GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

No necessary to act as a normal user, just tell us you are from SJCAM.
I haven't forgotten the XTACAM first post on RCGroups.

No need to be an ignorant, just tell when the official app will be released that you are promissing since december?

Or you are really avoiding app questions...

This statement in this part of the forum confirmed me to have made the right decision.

I am sorry for my hiding at the first time and thank you for Mr. Gitup to remind me that I need to work here as a really man but not in the shadow. :)

If you are going to blatantly promote a certain manufacturer's product, at least have a little discretion, and also mark yourself as a retailer or manufacturer. Please contact @DashCamMan for help with that.

Hi Gibson, thank you for your kindly remind. I am contacting @DashCamMan now.
Sorry for my hiding at first and will try to communicate with your guys more technically but not only the "Blatantly promotion" :(
A nice day!

If you are going to blatantly promote a certain manufacturer's product, at least have a little discretion, and also mark yourself as a retailer or manufacturer. Please contact @DashCamMan for help with that.

Hi Gibson, finished contacting @DashCamMan.
Now waiting his feedback.

Hi Makob, I am sorry that you meant SJCAM new apps?
Now, SJCAM already published its new apps as promised. But it really cost a longer time as we planed.
Anyway, if you have any feedback about the new apps, feel free to contact SJCAM team.
If they don't service you well! I will help you kick their ass in China lol
Hope a nice day!

Nobody asked you. This is Gitup thread.

Nobody asked you. This is Gitup thread.
Not today, it seems to have been taken over by the SJCAM marketing department!

Looking at Peter.Wangs's avatar showing his SJ6, he seems to have made the mistake of putting the LCD on the front like a GoPro, I am curious as to how you can look at that LCD to check your remaining battery without getting your out of focus face in the video! I think putting this information on the back like with the Git2 is far more sensible.

Other than the front LCD screen that you can't really use, I don't see much difference to previous models, except that they have copied Gitup and added external microphone support and beaten Gitup by fitting a battery labelled 1000 mAh instead of 900 mAh like their old one. I wonder if the battery actually lasts longer than the Git2 battery now, or have they just changed the label? :D

I wonder if the battery actually lasts longer than the Git2 battery now, or have they just changed the label? :D
Ohhh... not again...alright, I'm going to dust off my chargers and do some testing :D

Ohhh... not again...alright, I'm going to dust off my chargers and do some testing :D
Look forward to see how long it will last for 1080P 60fps with new battery on SJ6. I thought difference hardware and battery will make difference.

Look forward to see how long it will last for 1080P 60fps with new battery on SJ6. I thought difference hardware and battery will make difference.
With an extra LCD screen with backlight on the front and a larger LCD screen on the back, it will be hard for it to have a longer record time than the Git2 unless it is bigger and heavier with a bigger and heavier battery, but we can only guess until someone tests it...

With an extra LCD screen with backlight on the front and a larger LCD screen on the back, it will be hard for it to have a longer record time than the Git2 unless it is bigger and heavier with a bigger and heavier battery, but we can only guess until someone tests it...

In my personal opinion, I total agree with you that maybe the battery life is not as long as Gitup. But a little screen can't make SJCAM record 60 mins less then Gitup lol :) What do you think?
Customers always tell truth. Hope to see the test result betwwen SJCAM SJ6 Legend and be born depend on SJCAM's camera- gitup_2. :)
And for your last post, Mr. Nigel, it is a little unfair that declare SJ6 has copied Gitup. I want to respect, but Gitup has no more good ideas when we both far behind GoPro.
So, we will not copy the brand which build depend on SJCAM. (As we know Vilfo run SJCAM.Com before. And it sucks that people complaints SJCAM doesn't have a good customer service when they want to find a solution from support@sjcam.com, pity.)

And my wishes, welcome users to offer good suggestions to both brand then we can develop good cameras with good price to every sports fans.
So, Mr. Nigel, please let me know a list whcih you think that Gitup is better then SJCAM.
You have my words, I will consider it seriously and try my best to offer you a best camera for you and sports camera fans.
Please PM me!

Thank you so much!

@omegamoto Hope both cameras can develop better. And also thank you for suggestion to SJ6 Legend and waiiting for your more suggestion to SJCAM.
Thanks again.

The "only" good thing about SJCAM and Gitup is the pricing. Average price for average quality for average user. Gopro and now YI are different league in quality and pricing...

@Markob Different league in pricing for the Gopro, that's true. Less than double quality, but four times as expensive (cam as well as accessories).

(As we know Vilfo run SJCAM.Com before. And it sucks that people complaints SJCAM doesn't have a good customer service when they want to find a solution from support@sjcam.com, pity.)
I don't want talk this with you, while we introduce SJCAM brand and SJ5000X model name to your boss, maybe you don't know, now just say VIOFO customer service is not good.

I don't mind anyone talk on the forum, also I posted on many different thread.
I just don't like who is from manufacture and pretend to be a user.
Do you remember XTACAM who shared "leak" message?

Peter, do you konw XTACAM, does he still work for SJCam, I saw he use XTCAM ID post on RCGroups, is official or not?

@gitup you can find a chinese guy to enter this forum and start a thread called New 1000mAh SJCam batteries are just 500 mAh? And post some pictures which a tool which is measuring an empty SJCam battery. << this was a joke.
;)

As we heard from SJCAM factory, SJCAM new models are coming, looks cool!
Again new models with false specifications? Tell me which have the fake 4K because I want to add that model in this list of shame. From all SJCam models only SJ5000 have correct specifications and great support from me on RCGroups, all other models just lied the buyers with false specifications about the most important spec: image.
I don't understand why a well know brand as SJCam want to sell because of fake 4K, like other chinese obscure companies which are using fake 4K because are nobody on the market and they just want to sell today because tomorrow will be forgotten.

I see you are a Retailer. Which is your store, maybe you have good prices for SJCam because your good and direct relations with them?

I am curious as to how you can look at that LCD to check your remaining battery without getting your out of focus face in the video!
Also I asked the same question when I saw this solution on GoPro, when to look at that info, just in standby? But at that time maybe they were afraid to put a rear LCD because being an action cam shocks could damage the display. Also was more aggressive to advertise a camera with just one picture from the front, camera in a waterproof case and that LCD with numbers on it.
They added back display after so many requests even was so clear that they need a back display starting with Hero 2.

enjoy,
Mtz

@Markob Different league in pricing for the Gopro, that's true. Less than double quality, but four times as expensive (cam as well as accessories).

But you are forgeting 3 important things. Imported Gopro via official channels means many taxes and costs. 2 years warranty also increases price. Generally support costs. And finally, marketing and production costs.

With the Gitup (and Sjcam as well) we can see that support does not works well or not exists. I bought several Git2 cameras for friends that want to use on quads etc. But lets face it, if I record for business, I would never use chinese cameras like Gitup, Sjcam etc. Git2 crashed (software) too many times, many times record starts but nothing recorded etc. Not to mention ignorant Gitup here on forum that put ios/android logos on the box and apps dont even exists etc etc.

Back