May I know why some want 4X3 VIDEO?
Almost all tv are 16x9 ratio.
Does 24 fps in the resolution 1080p and up can be add in a next firmware?
4:3 ratio gives me more control over the framing of the video. If converting to 16:9, I can selectively crop the top or bottom of the video. This is helpful for videos where I'm panning vertically, or just to correct the framing. I've done this for snowboarding, paragliding, climbing. Fwiw, I've read that gopro have a native 4:3 ratio. Not sure if git cams are the same?May I know why some want 4X3 VIDEO?
Almost all tv are 16x9 ratio.
Does 24 fps in the resolution 1080p and up can be add in a next firmware?
web cam is very important feature! one of the main reason of buying git2 for me is webcam feature beside better sensor more pixels etc, for instance i order sj4000 and few days after i found on web git2 product, only thing i don't know this days + wasn't sure if this type of cam have web feature.. anyway when i find that on some forum git2 have web cam feature i immediately cancel sj4000 and order git2 (still waiting). At the end you never remove features ! only improve or add it,on every product in the world 😉On Git1, it works as you posted, go directly into the MASS storage mode.
On Git2, we support web camera features, so require to choose the mass storage or web camera feature.
It seems some users still need the web camera feature, so it is hard to make decision to remove the web camera option.
The idea is great and it crossed my mind but i have problems with heights and moving objects, the only time when i don't get car sick is when i drive it, otherwise I'll end seeing my breakfasts for the second time in the same day ! 🙁You should go on first place of that train and record from there for a Gyro test!
enjoy,
Mtz
The chipset support 1920*1080P 60fps, 2880*2160 30fps, so the 1920*1440 60fps and 2704*2028 30fps can not be implemented.I've yet to receive my git2... but maybe @gitup can comment if they will consider these in future firmwares if they do not already exist.
Possible to do 24fps/30fps/48fps/60fps for any of these resolutions? These are all 4:3, I haven't heard of any action cams (other than gopro) that support these resolutions.
2704 x 2028
1920 x 1440
1280 x 960
View attachment 20233
The chipset support 1920*1080P 60fps, 2880*2160 30fps, so the 1920*1440 60fps and 2704*2028 30fps can not be implemented.
For 1920*1440 30fps, should be no problem, but maybe it is a interpolated version due to is not the native solution.
Hahaha, thanks !Drunk pilot 😛