GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

I come to ask questions and seek information first hand.

Each camera is different, and if you have not had any problems is lucky for you, if you tell me what you see is not a problem and so on all cameras and is "normal", I will keep your opinion and I will wait, if possible the manufacturer.

Mulțumesc fromuas.
Hot pixel is normal in sony sensor. You have lucky.......only one hot pixel.

On my SG dashcam using the IMX322 CMOS us ppl that got a uncalibrated dashcam had around 10 hot picels on average, after calibration with the tool provided by SG that number was zero.

And welcome Gabrielem.

EDIT: i can see 3 or 4 hot pixels.
Yes, there will be similar solution for that.

From photos or from videos? Si good to write such details on YouTube video info.

I like the GitUp idea of offering 16:9 photos not only because in these days most of the pictures are not printed but watched on some 16:9 TV , but also because they are helping a lot in this way the people which want to create timelapse videos from photos.

I like cameras which have options that I expect and I like even for most people seems to be not important and until now is like the most options of GitUp were created for me.

enjoy,
Mtz

it is taken from the video timelapse. yap, good suggestion, will update it later =]

Good afternoon , leaving one side of the hot pixels , which I think will be an anecdote , I have a problem with video playback on the camera screen .

When viewing a video on the camera, it is stuck , with three LEDs lit , and does nothing any buttons except the Unions and Union Parts which turns off the camera.

What can be @gitup ??

@Gabrielem what SD card are you using, do you have another model for a test ? Also be sure to format it first time using the camera menu, or using fat32 if it's under 32 GB. The card should be class 10 to avoid problems during writing / reading.

On banggood.com i have seen a link for git2 but i wonder if it is orginal git2 or a new model because it says 2k not 4k. Git2 should be 4k as i recall. Yes i know it wasnt true 4k but they advertised it as 4k. Did git corrected this mistake or is this a new product.The product is named as below with price 109$.

"GitUp Git2 2K 1440P waterproof WiFi action camera"

On banggood.com i have seen a link for git2 but i wonder if it is orginal git2 or a new model because it says 2k not 4k. Git2 should be 4k as i recall. Yes i know it wasnt true 4k but they advertised it as 4k. Did git corrected this mistake or is this a new product.The product is named as below with price 109$.

"GitUp Git2 2K 1440P waterproof WiFi action camera"

GitUp advertise the Git2 as 2K and not 4K as it is interpolated and not a native resolution.

Before final retail release the initial top resolution was 2K which is real. After some tests the 2160p resolution was also implemented. The Git2 from Banggood is genuine.

@Gabrielem what SD card are you using, do you have another model for a test ? Also be sure to format it first time using the camera menu, or using fat32 if it's under 32 GB. The card should be class 10 to avoid problems during writing / reading.

Hello, use a Samsung 32GB Class 10 EVO, new ...

Hello, use a Samsung 32GB Class 10 EVO, new ...
That's a good card as i have also used this model without problems. If you download the video from the camera to your PC does it play normal ?

That's a good card as i have also used this model without problems. If you download the video from the camera to your PC does it play normal ?

Yes, yes, in fact goes without downloading in to my PC, connect the USB cable and see it perfectly on the pc.

Yes, yes, in fact goes without downloading in to my PC, connect the USB cable and see it perfectly on the pc.
Sometimes if there is un-normal files on the SD card, it will be stuck while playback on the camera, normally it can be solved by format the card.

Do any1 know a good external microphone with cheap price for git2? Thanks!

Back