GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

TEST 2 FISHEYE 180º ON GIT2 CAMERA 2880X2160P 30FPS

The idea to use mic with price higher than camera itself seems to be a little strange.
I'm waiting for ordered Sony ECM-CS3 mic - so I hope to test it in one or two weeks
Except that on Ebay those microphones cost about 1/100th that price!

I suspect the internal microphone on the Git2 is better quality than either of those? Although it is only mono and it is not so easy to fit a windshield to it.

First test of the Git2 on my DIY 250mm class quad.

how big is that battery? looks huge compared to the 1500mah/3s i use. also, hopefully those little triangle landing gear last longer than mine did. i let my brother fly it, and when he brought it back to the driveway to land, he still had a little lateral slide going on, and it broke one of the landing legs. couldn't reattach, so i bought some cheap practice golf balls ($2 for 15 of them) and they're much better.

Except that on Ebay those microphones cost about 1/100th that price!
I suspect the internal microphone on the Git2 is better quality than either of those? Although it is only mono and it is not so easy to fit a windshield to it.
In this case that idea looks much better :-)
Of course I don't wait great quality of built-in mic - so I ordered for testing cheap shineese usb mic from Gearbest with Git2 and also slitly more expensive Sony ECM-CS3 from eBay. Unfortunately I didn't see mics, you wrote about, when I made my order

how big is that battery? looks huge compared to the 1500mah/3s i use. also, hopefully those little triangle landing gear last longer than mine did. i let my brother fly it, and when he brought it back to the driveway to land, he still had a little lateral slide going on, and it broke one of the landing legs. couldn't reattach, so i bought some cheap practice golf balls ($2 for 15 of them) and they're much better.
It's a no name 3s 2200 mAh that was bundled with the KIT.

It's a no name 3s 2200 mAh that was bundled with the KIT.
not to go too far off topic, but how much flying time do you get with the 2200? i get about 4-5 minutes with the 1500 depending on what i'm doing, and if it's windy (to where the quad has to fight the wind). after i had to go get my quad down off the roof of my 2-story house, i've stopped flying in windy conditions till i get better at flying. :P

I think my M8 get about 12 minutes with the 2800 mah batteries he use in his phantom 1
Same batteries allso just fit in his new 250 class racer, so pretty nice as he have 10 of them.

His batteries come from hobbyking, turnigy brand as i recall. 3 cell / 30 C if my memory serve me right.

Ill get him to braeak them out as soon as weather get a little more on the + side of things, i want to launch the X cam on the phantom, and then he can put his gopro 3 silver on the little one.

Hi all.

I joined this forum to come thanks to a fellow a forum for Spain.

I commented to you my "problem" and see if @gitup and others can tell me if so many "hot pixel" fall within normal or if instead is a breakdown.

Please, see the video without ambient light.

Thanks in advance.

I commented to you my "problem" and see if @gitup and others can tell me if so many "hot pixel" fall within normal or if instead is a breakdown.

Maybe that's because of YouTube, but I can see only one hot pixel in the right of the black field - does the original video contain more?

On my SG dashcam using the IMX322 CMOS us ppl that got a uncalibrated dashcam had around 10 hot picels on average, after calibration with the tool provided by SG that number was zero.

And welcome Gabrielem.

EDIT: i can see 3 or 4 hot pixels.

Reactions: Mtz
not to go too far off topic, but how much flying time do you get with the 2200? i get about 4-5 minutes with the 1500 depending on what i'm doing, and if it's windy (to where the quad has to fight the wind). after i had to go get my quad down off the roof of my 2-story house, i've stopped flying in windy conditions till i get better at flying. [emoji14]
It's the first lift off after assembly so I don't know the flight time. Now I'm waiting for good and warm weather to test. I hope to get at least 10 minutes as with the Phantom 3 i get 18-20 minutes...

Hi all.

I joined this forum to come thanks to a fellow a forum for Spain.

Thanks in advance.

To be clear, it's not a fault.

I don't get it why all people on this forum that complain about dead pixels are showing us recordings done in almoust pitch black. Do any of you observed hot pixels in my videos ? I got plenty of situations rangeing from night driving to bad artificial light. None of these recordings "are not usable" or are "total sploiled" as some are saying.

To be clear, it's not a fault.

I don't get it why all people on this forum that complain about dead pixels are showing us recordings done in almoust pitch black. Do any of you observed hot pixels in my videos ? I got plenty of situations rangeing from night driving to bad artificial light. None of these recordings "are not usable" or are "total sploiled" as some are saying.

I come to ask questions and seek information first hand.

Each camera is different, and if you have not had any problems is lucky for you, if you tell me what you see is not a problem and so on all cameras and is "normal", I will keep your opinion and I will wait, if possible the manufacturer.

Mulțumesc fromuas.

I come to ask questions and seek information first hand.

Each camera is different, and if you have not had any problems is lucky for you, if you tell me what you see is not a problem and so on all cameras and is "normal", I will keep your opinion and I will wait, if possible the manufacturer.

Mulțumesc fromuas.
The camera is not designed to be used in blackness, it is an action camera designed for use outdoors in daylight. If you can see the hot pixels when recording in daylight then it can be considered a problem, but if you can only see them in complete darkness then it is not a problem.

It is normal to have a small number in complete darkness on almost all digital cameras when used in video mode, as the light increases they become harder to see and should become completely undetectable with normal lighting conditions.

Even professional TV cameras do not work well without bright studio lighting.

On my SG dashcam using the IMX322 CMOS us ppl that got a uncalibrated dashcam had around 10 hot picels on average, after calibration with the tool provided by SG that number was zero.

Everybody is right about hot pixels. Even I don't understand why to record in dark the best is to not have hot pixels.

This result is acceptable?

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-19-2016/rSro9b.gif
enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Back