GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Again, thoeses latest video are not under sunlight condition which may be why the quality suffer.

full charge battery for git2 can record about 1hr only then it shut down is it normal? or battery nearly expire?
normally the different on video quality record will effect on consuming more battery or not?

full charge battery for git2 can record about 1hr only then it shut down is it normal? or battery nearly expire?
normally the different on video quality record will effect on consuming more battery or not?
i get 90 minutes on a charge at 1080p60 with gyro on. turn off gyro and set it to 1080p30 and you can get almost 2 hours. yes, higher quality will use more battery because the camera has to work harder.

i get 90 minutes on a charge at 1080p60 with gyro on. turn off gyro and set it to 1080p30 and you can get almost 2 hours. yes, higher quality will use more battery because the camera has to work harder.

Thank you Gibson99. I will try again with close gyro.
Maybe my charger is not enough amp input.

Do any recommend dual battery external charger?
I saw the on for SJ is good?

yes, the dual charger that GitUp sent me actually says "For SJ4000" right on the charger. i love how it has mini-usb plug on one side and micro-usb on the other, so i don't have to remember to bring a specific cable. i can use my phone charger if i want to.

wish official Git app will come out soon.
yes, the dual charger that GitUp sent me actually says "For SJ4000" right on the charger. i love how it has mini-usb plug on one side and micro-usb on the other, so i don't have to remember to bring a specific cable. i can use my phone charger if i want to.

Oh you mean same mini usb of android phone right? that would be nice.
As I just disappoint a bit that usb slot on Git2 is bigger not not same as Phone.

Is it possible that my git2 has already installed the latest firmware? i just got it and it says firmware V1.2 :D :D

Im guessing your is from fairly new stock. Think the sales for this camera have gone very well judging by the following they have, the reviews that are out there and the fact places like gb are out of stock

Is it possible that my git2 has already installed the latest firmware? i just got it and it says firmware V1.2 :D :D
Don't worry, it will be out of date very soon and you can then have the pleasure of updating it with new features like the self timer for photos and pre-set USB mode for quick connection :)

wish official Git app will come out soon.

Oh you mean same mini usb of android phone right? that would be nice.
As I just disappoint a bit that usb slot on Git2 is bigger not not same as Phone.

android phones have MICRO-USB. the git2 has MINI-USB. not the same. however, the charger i'm talking about has BOTH plugs - one on each side. this is the one i have (but this is not where i bought it - just giving the link because of the pictures) http://benmer.en.alibaba.com/produc...ort_USB_charger_for_Action_camera_SJ4000.html

it's kind of hard to see because of the logo they put on the picture, but the two power input jacks are there.

android phones have MICRO-USB. the git2 has MINI-USB. not the same. however, the charger i'm talking about has BOTH plugs - one on each side. this is the one i have (but this is not where i bought it - just giving the link because of the pictures) http://

it's kind of hard to see because of the logo they put on the picture, but the two power input jacks are there.

I just received my Git2 yesterday, loving it so far!

I also ordered a charger similar to the one you are describing (maybe even the same one) from Amazon. It works great and having 2 different ports to charge from is excellent!

03561f6fa52c4e5ba89332f5075521fa.jpg
ba31673c715743de992b985f138b28ae.jpg

I just received my Git2 yesterday, loving it so far!

I also ordered a charger similar to the one you are describing (maybe even the same one) from Amazon. It works great and having 2 different ports to charge from is excellent!

Link to charger?

Nice vids, how do you do the slow-mo? Shoot in 480 240fps then slow it down in editing software?
@owent92 Thx. With a plugin called Twixtor. It needs 60fps to work and then simulates a slow motion camera. Not perfect, but it's really funny.

Some night photos: ISO 800. 10 sec...

... And a video on a day with relatively low light.

I really didn't need much more than 16 mbps, due to Youtube compression the result is practically the same as a video of 28 mbps (in Youtube).

I'm pretty happy with how the camera works.

Greetings!

Do the batteries fit well?

Does the battery seem to be have same life as stock battery when recording?
The batteries fit nice and snug. Slightly tighter than the original Git2 battery but not tight enough that I have to force them into the camera.

I just received the new batteries so I have not had time to compare them.

Back