GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

1.4 fw overcast day test.

low sharpness high bitrate, 1080p 60fps

Nice flying! If you haven't already, you might want to check out the rc thread here in the off topic section. I recently rebuilt my quad and got some better tuning (out to be accurate, an actual time since it didn't come with one as I bought it RTF... It flew, but only just).

Curious to see how you have the cam mounted. Obviously has a tilt back but are you using the standard GitUp open mount? Whatever it is, it's rock solid!

Nice flying! If you haven't already, you might want to check out the rc thread here in the off topic section. I recently rebuilt my quad and got some better tuning (out to be accurate, an actual time since it didn't come with one as I bought it RTF... It flew, but only just).

Curious to see how you have the cam mounted. Obviously has a tilt back but are you using the standard GitUp open mount? Whatever it is, it's rock solid!

This is my aircraft:
V4LiF1j.jpg

UfbqDEx.jpg

I used a 3d printed gopro camera support.

You are using betaflight? Whats the flight controller?

You are using betaflight? Whats the flight controller?
Libre pilot on a Cc3d. It's my first real quad so I'm still learning. And after this rebuild I need to buy a longer Velcro battery strap before I can fly again. And autocorrect did a number on my last post... When I bought the quad it was supposedly rtf, but it didn't have any tuning done. Someone on the rcgroups forum posted some numbers that, even just hovering around and flying in slow circles by LOS (tame stuff so the battery doesn't fall out) already feels way better. We can talk more in the rc thread if you want, so this thread doesn't get cluttered with OT stuff.

Hi everybody,

I've been struggling with v1.3 update (updated first without direct PC connection because it didn't seem to work).
I came to the point where cam worked but stopped filming after a certain amount of time and then needed to be switched off and on.
I decided to downgrade to 1.2 (flashed recommended ld.bin from the driver thread and then fw.bin) but now my cam only powers on when connected to wall charger.
Any directions to get it working again?

Hi, anyone has an idea on my problem?

Best regards,
damoon

Red is always a problem for all cameras. Can you give more details? You want to say that in Cloudy mode there are no problems but with Auto there are? Can you post another picture comparison with another cameras? Try to have same angle, distances. light.

enjoy,
Mtz

How to fix these artefacts?
Use EV-2/3.

The problem is that the red is over exposed, if you reduce the exposure a bit then it will be good, although the whole image will be a little dark so you may want to correct it by using gamma adjust of 1.1 in an image editor.

This problemnotdepends on the settingsand mode of operation. Eventhe videocan be traced. The problem ofallover a dynamic range ofbrightcolours.That is,there is nosmooth transition. Noone cameradoes not.
Git2.jpg SJ5000.jpg

After 2 months my Git2 is here!!
[emoji2]

First inconvenient: the base of git2 is not compatible with the mount sticker of SJCAM. I tought that mount of gopro and sjcam are conpatible whith gitup! [emoji15]

8b6f8698849cf96b8a64a37b4497c46e.jpg

[emoji24]
Gearbest ??

I got my camera from Gearbest yesterday. Lara at Gearbest did a good job, the camera was wellpackaged together with a lot of another items i ordered. I will soon order from them again, because it was so easy, even if I had to wait a little bit. The camera was smaller than I had expect. The small film clip I have done until now looks fine. But will install the new firmware now and continue testing after that.

I am interested in the Git2 but I am worried about dead pixels. I wonder if I should hold out until a new batch is produced?

How difficult will it be to change the lens?

Does the Git1 have Gyro?
Gitup offers lenses with sensor board as a unit-easier to change no focus needed.

TwoBlues, yes that is right, costs a big more but worth it, as focusing a lens perfect can be hard, best if it is done with a machine in factory,
you will get perfect focus.

Then it is just a matter of changing the lens, not that hard

TwoBlues, yes that is right, costs a big more but worth it, as focusing a lens perfect can be hard, best if it is done with a machine in factory,
you will get perfect focus.

those machines are people, they are all focussed by hand, same goes for every brand

those machines are people, they are all focussed by hand, same goes for every brand
And the country people desperate for work in one of those electronic manufacturer's were jumping out of the windows. The management had to put up safety nets at the second floor. Apple took the heat although the factory made devices for eight other firms! Just watched a video-don't remember the firm!

Regarding the IP camera feature, maybe it will take longer than expected, as we plan to use better solution than the current version, thought the current version is used in some cameras before.

For future products development, we will still focus on high-end version and make something different.
What is IP?

Back