GitUp Git2- Support, FAQ, Review

Thank you for your reply @nutsey
Regarding white balance, shutter speed, ISO, slow motion and metering settings, what are your suggestion?
Regards.

Anyone know where I can find this adaptor in metal? Only found in plastic...

EGMPS-2.jpg

Regarding white balance, shutter speed, ISO, slow motion and metering settings, what are your suggestion?
Auto WB works fine, Shutter speed and ISO can be changed but you can get flicker effect if shooting in artificial light conditions. Setting Metering to center works in most cases.

I recorded a lot of basketball games with Git2. So, I recommend using: 1296p 30fps, High bitrate, Gyro on, WDR on, Sharpness low, Narrow FOV. Then resize video to 1080p with dynamic noise reduction in post-process. You will get neat and crisp stabilized FullHD.

Hello mate, what video editor are you using to produce your suggested settings? Can you post some sample videos too?

Thanks, but:
"Material: Plastic & metal Overall"

I'm looking for one only in metal and cheap, until now only found the K-Edge Go Big 1/4, but it's a few expensive...

I have a question, turning cam upside down has effect on gyro stabilization? And working stabilization worse at night?

I ask because I filmed at night and it looks as video stabilization would be turned off

Please share your settings and post-processing for your air travel video.
One Photo every second, directly in the movie mode
ISO Auto
Color Normal
WDR On

After that i use GoPro Studio for edit the video, in the First step I use Quality high and remove fisheye effect, in the second step the "protune" preset.

Dammm Gitup they make it damm hard for me to control my shopaholic tendencies :rolleyes: lucky for me my wallet do a good job in stopping me pulling the trigger.

Is the 72Deg lens allso for sale by itself ?

Dammm Gitup they make it damm hard for me to control my shopaholic tendencies :rolleyes: lucky for me my wallet do a good job in stopping me pulling the trigger.

Is the 72Deg lens allso for sale by itself ?
The 72 degree(HFOV) lens is also for sale, and still improving the quality for that, a new version maybe released after 1 month.

New V.1.5 beta firmware released:
Change log:
1. Added: 4:3 aspect ratio for 2880x2160P 24fps mode
2. Added: Pause icon on screen while recording is paused
3. Added: Colorful color option in video and photo mode (lower saturation compared to Vivid option)
4. Added: New OSD mode, only show video mode and recording dot
5. Added: Video shutter speed 1/48s
6. Added: Contrast option for video and photo: Normal, High, Low

7. Fixed: 2160P 24fps video not smooth
8. Fixed: Camera powered off while the file reached 4GB in quick capture mode
9. Fixed: Camera restarting issue in quick capture mode, plug the charger while recording, then stop recording and unplug the charger after the camera powered off
10. Fixed: Wrong EXIF info
11. Fixed: Video ZOOM issue while AV out in narrow mode
12. Improved: Stop recording in middle level for remote shutter.
13. Improved: Once press shutter button to start/stop recording while in screensaver mode
14. Improved: Web camera resolution is upgraded to 1920*1440
15. Improved: Wi-Fi stream resolution is upgraded to 1280x960 if enable the Wi-Fi from 1440P or 1080P 4:3 mode.

Download link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22493212/GIT2FW_V1.5_Beta.zip

Hi

I'm one of the new owners of this awesome action cam, but I ran into some problems. I use the camera for my MTB rides and I always mount it in the waterproof case, but the audio is almost nonexistent. I also bought a Gopro waterproof case for backup and I thought to drill a hole for the microphone, but unfortunately the case doesn't fit perfectly the camera, the side button being continuously pressed and keeps activating the WiFi connection. Is there anything I can do other than cutting around the side button and leaving a hole?
Another problem is that I cannot figure it out how to keep the camera from jiggling when mounted on my chest mount. When mounted normally, it stays as it should, but the angle is useless so I have to mount it upside down using two extenders. And so the jiggling begins. What is the best method to mount it properly?
Also, do you know any software to rotate the video and save it fast, without having to convert it in a new format/compression? Like preserving the codec, but only the video rotated. Right now I'm using Adobe Premiere, but converting 2-3 hours of raw footage is taking way too much time.

Hi

I'm one of the new owners of this awesome action cam, but I ran into some problems. I use the camera for my MTB rides and I always mount it in the waterproof case, but the audio is almost nonexistent. I also bought a Gopro waterproof case for backup and I thought to drill a hole for the microphone, but unfortunately the case doesn't fit perfectly the camera, the side button being continuously pressed and keeps activating the WiFi connection. Is there anything I can do other than cutting around the side button and leaving a hole?
Another problem is that I cannot figure it out how to keep the camera from jiggling when mounted on my chest mount. When mounted normally, it stays as it should, but the angle is useless so I have to mount it upside down using two extenders. And so the jiggling begins. What is the best method to mount it properly?
Also, do you know any software to rotate the video and save it fast, without having to convert it in a new format/compression? Like preserving the codec, but only the video rotated. Right now I'm using Adobe Premiere, but converting 2-3 hours of raw footage is taking way too much time.
For using the case with external MIC, we suggest using the GoPro Skeleton case which already have the port opened on side.
For rotate the video, this will be supported in future firmware, so special software is not required.

Fixed: 2160P 24fps video not smooth, not perfect but much better than it was, it is now usable as long as the camera is still or you move very slowly while holding it. well done

Fixed: 2160P 24fps video not smooth, not perfect but much better than it was, it is now usable as long as the camera is still or you move very slowly while holding it. well done
I found that indoors with the new 1/48 shutter speed it is good. I think for outside you need a ND filter to get 24fps looking reasonable. There is a good reason you don't see many panning shots on TV!

Hi I am building a 360 camera rig and I am having a problem with the "4k" video 16:9. when i record in the that mode it only shows up as 2880 x 2160.

In 4:3 mode 2160 it shows up the same 2880 x 2160. That causes my stitching software to mess up the video and "crush it" down and it doesn't work.

My question is it is possible in the next 1.5 beta software to change the output information so it shows the 4k 16:9 3840 x 2160?

Thanks alot for your help. You guys are doing a great job.

Back