GS1000

I verified hdmi and av cables one more time, with HDMI cable it seems that it is the cable issue itself, after changing the source to the appropriate hdmi source the tv screen goes strange.. next week hopefully I will verify it with different hdmi cables as they are not so cheap..

after checking the hdmi-hdmi mini cable I must admit this is an issue related to my TV, as the cable works fine with other TV. The other cable - AV - I don't have other device to check it..

one more thing I wanted to ask you, there's a light just above the REC/OK button, on the left of the screen, usually it shines when the power is connected and starts blinking when disconnected, but in my case sometimes it's blinking during the drive while the power is connected..

jack said:
one more thing I wanted to ask you, there's a light just above the REC/OK button, on the left of the screen, usually it shines when the power is connected and starts blinking when disconnected, but in my case sometimes it's blinking during the drive while the power is connected..

It is just a record indicator light, blinking when recording, useful if you have selected "auto lcd off" setting to something else than off.
Btw, today i will have same camera with same firmware than you, so maybe then i can tell you more about those cables.

Edit.
I got my new gs1000 with smh4.36.220812B firmware, and i updated my older camera with this newer firmware and it worked. I don't know what else was new, but i noticed that there is new option to enable/disable date, speed, and iTracker stamp.
I have to say that television worked with both cables, HDMI and four connection AV cable.

jack said:

I have same "problem", but I think the charger is still charging the camera because it works well though the light is blinking long times.

Sabe said:
I have to say that television worked with both cables, HDMI and four connection AV cable.

so you received with your camera this AV cable with four connections ? yellow, white, red and the fourth one ?

jack said:
so you received with your camera this AV cable with four connections ? yellow, white, red and the fourth one ?

No, the other end with 3,5 mm plug has 4 connectors (left, right, video, ground)

nachoo said:
You can see the same GS1000 here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200659034214

The photos are the same, even with the same sign, but if you look for the differencees, in the link I gave you there is a new photo where you can see the firmware (famous for me) 20120929, and if you look for it in this forumyou will find that it is called "fake orange menu". I think that it is just the same. It works well, and is cheap. You have to choose, but don't try to change the firmware... :D (do what you want)... :mrgreen:

Thanks for the find and explanation.
Does anyone know maybe if "Fake Orange Menu" GS1000 has the same problem with GPS data file as Blue Menu has it?

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the problem with the GPS data file? Do you have one of it? If yes, upload it somewhere.

enjoy,
Mtz

"Blue menu" gs1000 GPS data (MAP) file is sometimes totally off or even corrupted. I've sent back the camera 2 times but it has always the same problem.
you can get the sample video with MAP file here:
http://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/e8b ... 418/8187ab

now i am wondering if "fake orange" menu gs1000 has the same problem or not.

You can look at this screenshot and consider if the MAP datas are correct.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• GS1000MAP.jpg
    GS1000MAP.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 152
Hi all,

I have discovered this forum recently because i struck buying a dash camera, after several time thinking on it. I'm from Spain (here the drivers are not so bad, but who knows...) and I did not planned to spent more than 30-35 dollars on it, but finally , and after read some literature here (thanks ;) for your info) and another places, i have bought in aliexpress the following one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/217128327.html

Picture of the camera

After reading the GS1000 "guide" and the several options, I'm not sure if this one is "fake" orange or not, but seems to be at least with the ambarella processor.

I do not know if some of you owns this cam for the same seller.

I hope all will be ok when arrive.

I will post some words.

Thanks.

And best regards!!! ;)

ferdinandus said:
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/217128327.html

Picture of the camera

After reading the GS1000 "guide" and the several options, I'm not sure if this one is "fake" orange or not, but seems to be at least with the ambarella processor.
Price is suspiciously low, menu looks good but i don't read russian, lens is strangely inside, very deep. Not necessary bad, but i wouldn't keep my expectations very high.

You will have the same results as mine maybe next week when a new version program will be launched.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
You will have the same results as mine maybe next week when a new version program will be launched.

enjoy,
Mtz

I am really looking forward to it!
Thank you!

Yes! Vadim promised next week will release the new version. I translated the program into romanian language so this is the reason why I can post screenshots from a not released version.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
Yes! Vadim promised next week will release the new version. I translated the program into romanian language so this is the reason why I can post screenshots from a not released version.

enjoy,
Mtz

ok cool, I like that he works with the community on things like translations

any notable changes?

The offer was from me and he accepted without asking anything more. Me or him.
I translated also another things and even the Android for my smartphone, even my english is not perfect, but I am using a lot my brain and intuition.
Because was my first touch with the program I don't know what are the improvements more than adding some support for some GPS log dashcam files like the F90G from our forum, or as we can see from my latest screenshot some fix for the dash cam mistakes.
Here you can find another translation because I just want to make it, nothing more, but this time was from korean to english.

And I know almost no romanian user will use my translation. First because there is a small chance to use that programs, second, most of them are supercilious enough to use english because they think romanian is bad. They must look at the russian lesson about fight to have their language in everything. You know about this because reading in almost all chinese dashcam descriptions that russian language is supported. Russians won the language war.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
You know about this because reading in almost all chinese dashcam descriptions that russian language is supported. Russians won the language war.

enjoy,
Mtz

the Russian market is huge for this product so everyone chases it, for our western version of the product I'm going to actually remove Russian language in the next firmware version, I would remove Chinese also if practical but realistically I need to leave it in there as it's easier for our staff, even though we have English speaking staff there's still some things that don't translate well so it's easier for them at times to change to Chinese

If you have enough space inside firmware I think is better to leave russian there even you will sell it in another countries. Russians can live in any country and even speak that country language is possible to prefer russian on their dashcams.
You can change the order of the languages in the menu and put chinese and russian last items.

enjoy,
Mtz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E GSXXXX 6
D GSXXXX 1
C GSXXXX 5
J GSXXXX 3
D GSXXXX 0
Back