Hacking Q3H (allwinner v3 - Camdroid)

bstitute my full_image.fex
Sorry thegamut, I do not understand how to unpack the full_image.fex and to arrive to script.bin. I was only able to unpack your Q3H.img with imgrepacker, substitute my full_image.fex, repack and flash it using phoenixsuit, but what i have now is the same white screen, and directory structure is no more done, only i get tombstones.
Can you please give me some more hints?
This is the Q3H.img I have flashed

You did right... but you can flash the same image with the wrong screen type in it and get the same result. Try some other full_img.fex from the thread and see if you get any display or only core dumps.

basically, the fw you got from gearbest was the wrong FW and it flashed correctly; you just proved it.

I finished trying all the full_image.fex found on this thread, to no avail, still get white screen, and were produced various tombstone files, looks like it crashes at different places. I got diverse boot sounds, so I knew the packing and upgrade works, but bad luck :-(

yep, we don't know what your screen driver is. ask them for another image that works or hopefully someone can post an F60 image here.

I've already loosened the lens, so it's not the original setup anymore.
I also removed some of the glue, but didn't managed to move the lens yet.

Here is the difference after heating:
f60b-heat-01.gif

I finished trying all the full_image.fex found on this thread, to no avail, still get white screen, and were produced various tombstone files, looks like it crashes at different places. I got diverse boot sounds, so I knew the packing and upgrade works, but bad luck :-(
how to try fex files my devices scrren is white I cant try How program flash do

Its none of those, from the image I saw he has Ov4689 and some screen.

/data/480x272.cfg screen config file but /res directory not found
all of the menu screens in /res directory

in all of the config files there are explicit links to each resource. ie icon2=/system/res/topbar/5min.png

Can you please point me on how to look inte the .fex file? I suppose what you are referring to is inside the full_img.fex, or am I wrong?

The fex file is just the full disk image. I used binwalk to extract it. If you want just the sqashfs file open it with a hex editor and copy at 0x300000

should look like
Code:
hsqsõ...ÿ.7W....8.......À.......Ñ.......2˜[.....

Keep going until you get a bunch of blank space and that is your rootfs. You can copy and replace any parts of the disk image in the hex editor and flash it back using the phoenix IMG as a wrapper.

Compiled script.bin looks like this: http://www.filedropper.com/script

you can convert it to text and back with uberizer and then replace it in the disk image like the rootfs.

resquash command is: squash squashfs-root boo.bint -comp xz -root-owned -Xbcj x86 you need the linked windows squashfs tools, I just renamed the exes

Last edited:
I request to my friend same my camera. we buyed two pieces. how to download rom full image .whats name of the flasher or program

We buyed two same camera in shenzen.if can I download rom to my friends camera and flash my camera

Attachments

• DSC_0197.JPG
    DSC_0197.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0019_2.JPG
    DSC_0019_2.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0020_2.JPG
    DSC_0020_2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
How can I download full rom img
Do you mean from a functioning cam? I'm not sure, but probably with uberizer, another thegamut suggestion, but I'm afraid you will have to wait for someone more expert than me

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

Seems you have to desolder the flash chip to get a full dump from it.

I download eken h9 firmware an other camera and flash my brother eken h9
I use eken firmware bricked tool but ı cant find tool for allwinner

Back