High quality low light 1ch dashcam - upgrading from Mobius

My Mobius and G1Wx's do better than the A119 on the bottom- with that cam even low-beam headlights aren't showing anything where most cams will. Even the A118/B40 can do better than that. Something tells me there's a problem with this comparison vid :eek:

I'm not saying that the A119s isn't good or that the vid was 'rigged', only that all vids should be viewed with skepticism and verified through as many other non-interested persons as you can find before you make a decision.

Phil

I'm not saying that the A119s isn't good or that the vid was 'rigged', only that all vids should be viewed with skepticism and verified through as many other non-interested persons as you can find before you make a decision.
1. That comparison video was made by me and original video files are in the description of the videos. You can download and verify them.
2. I have no reason to fake one or another video just because I am comparing two products made by the same company, same 2016 year.
And I will not fake a video for anybody just to destroy my 10 years of being honest on forums and cheat people which trusted me these years.

I never had a G1W because was too poor for my expectations, but I hope to find my Mobius which have videos on my YouTube channel more than 3 years ago. For example a night recording 3 years ago:

enjoy,
Mtz

I wonder whether it's using HDR, but the more movement, the more HDR becomes a liability and suffers more motion blur. It's possible that's exactly why the clip shown above is intentionally very slow speed.

I hope so it's not the case, however with movement still looks best night footage.

I am ready to buy A119S!

the F750 or the Lukas models will offer better results in those kinds of conditions

I'm not sure I experienced good night time video with my Lukas 9700, in fact I'd say it was poor at best. I highly recommend avoiding the Lukas 9700 if its still available. I've owned one for years and it's been nothing but problems. The last firmware update put all the controls and language into Korean with no option to change it (it's grayed out). I complained to Lukas who sent a special file to update the unit to English.

I'm not sure I experienced good night time video with my Lukas 9700, in fact I'd say it was poor at best. .

comment was only about the models listed in comparison to the Mobius 1, I see that @HeWhoMustNotBeNamed has since bought the A119S which will outdo all the models he listed in low light anyway, better choice in the end

Back