How do I mount my GT300W to the rear?

Freddie Weir

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
GT300W, Panorama S
I recently bought a Panorama S which I absolutely love, but I don't want to just get rid of my GT300W. I've had moments where having a rear dash camera would've really come in handy so I would like to use my GT300W for that purpose. I don't want to just stick it to my rear windshield, as it's tinted and the suction cup sucks terribly anyway. As of now, I have both dash cameras located here, with the GT300W facing the opposite way, but I don't like that idea at all.
wiXGnim.jpg

^^I have it in that spot, but turned the other way.

I was thinking about putting the dash camera around here somewhere, where it won't touch the tint but it won't even stay on.

7xie9bR.jpg

vU7tqST.jpg

Is there any way to stick this suction cup here, or the camera at the least? As a last stand I was going to use black duct tape to stick it at best.

Thanks in advance for any help!

A 3M mount for the GT300W is probably the better option
I actually didn't know they made 3M mounts specifically for the GT300W. I just wish that it wasn't estimated to take a month, according to some of these websites. It probably is the best option though, so I'll most likely buy one. But until then, is there anything else I can use to help it stick until I do get the GT300W 3M mount?

thee are mounting plates that have 3m type stuff on the back , with is flat smooth surface up top to suction the cam to.

A low cost work around would be to buy a flat smooth stick on plastic disc slightly larger than the size of the suction cup.
They sell them for $5 online. Search amazon or eBay for: suction cup disc

12419171678817a0cd2db8bd0eb92f97.jpg

3M Mount is best choice back there though. I have a few left over from my Panorama G mount testing if you want me to hook you up. The new G uses the same T-bracket peg mount system.
o85UcOcl.jpg
3hcKYwQl.jpg

Last edited:
Would those Panorama G mounts work with a GT300W?

Yes the T-Bracket peg is an industry standard many other DashCam's use. (G mount, same specs)

The Panorama S uses a U-Bracket bolt system. (more solid, but not as quick to use)

Back