Innovv C3 with Remote Lens. With exchangable Wide and Narrow FOV lens

The POV mount makes it easy to get video and pics when you cross a bouncy suspension bridge while holding on
Screenshot_2014-09-28-20-37-55_zpskylv6ozf.png

Aaaa yes, BC, i am thinking i might need more than 6 months in the US to take it all in.

O great gods of the lotto millions, why hast thou forsaken me :rolleyes:

I found time to put together synchronises night front + rear video:

Innovv C3 ( Rear ). Panorama 2 S ( front )

Last edited:
Yes. the experience of pressing play on the video was like voting in Denmark, you think you will get some good stuff, but all you get is to use your time putting a X on some papers and put them in a box.

Niko, the video seems to be unavailable at this time.

Maybe YT processing time delay ?

Edited: I have uploaded file again to YT. Now should work.

Last edited:
Nice willy, that river in the start made me make flyfishing sounds, for me a perfect normal reaction when i see a river :)

I think you have some too much brightness setting.

enjoy,
Mtz

Nice willy, that river in the start made me make flyfishing sounds, for me a perfect normal reaction when i see a river :)

Excellent Video Willy. Thanks! I'm a local so know intimatley all the places in your Vid. Reminds me of how beautiful the area I live in is , Willy. That's the Capilano River, Kamkar1, and you'd love to have your rod in it now as Coho, big Springs and Steelhead are currently running.

O yeah :) been a while since i fished a river, but i do hope casting skills is like riding a bicycle, you just have to get up and do it and then its business as usioal.

Offcourse the home of HBC is allso high on my must visit list.

Howdy, does the cam have a cig light adapter?

thanks, Only one question left. Spytec only stocks 90 degree not 120 due to the "fish eye" effect. Will a 90 degree be ok?

Degree of lens is a matter of preference, There are some comparison pics I posted a few pages back in this thread. I have some extra 120 C3 cameras from the group buy I did if you want one.

I just a C3 in today.
The cable length on the lens seems really short. Way to short to mount in the bumper of the Camaro.
I remember we talked about it before a little, but now that I have one in my hand would I be able to plug a mini HDMI extension in?
Does anyone know of anything I can use?
Thanks

Is it possible to connect microphone and charge the cam at the same time?
Here's how to make the external mic work while to have power to the camera.
You'll need to be able to solder small things and not be afraid to cut up the camera cables that you just bought, also a right angle micro usb housing or any plug housing that you want to use, small pliers or tweezers and a razor blade and a hot glue gun.
I have made extras if you just want to buy one just send me a message or email.

Cut the end off of your your power and mic cables

Cut all the way down with the razor just behind the indentions on the plug top

then slice down each side

score along the hard plastic all the way around and make score marks around the end too.

then slowly peel all of the rubber from the plug overmold off and you'll be left with this
20141012_182548_zpszhtl4nlf.jpg

Here is your pinout for the micro usb 8 pin plug, if your soldering kung fu isn't strong, find someone who has the right tools and skills otherwise you'll probably melt the plug or cross the pins.

test your connections and then fill the plug housing with hot glue when you close it to protect it. It should look something like this when you're done, I also added a female and male mic jack to disconnect when I don't use it.
Note: when you hook up the external mic it doesn't disable the internal microphone, it just adds to it.

I have an old pinout and all pins described. The pin 7 is for Audio Out, not Audio In. And all pins are used for something.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• Keycam18Pinouts.jpg
    Keycam18Pinouts.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 24
Back