Latest Firmware for DOD LS300W / TioTech GT300W here !

Maulhofer said:
You mean the cam connect without car power cable and just turn on? I have read that it should not be good if the battery goes empty during an update.

Update takes less than minute, just make sure camera is charged.
BTW, my gt300w goes completely silent and dark during update, it looks like it was dead (for a minute or so)

I just got my new GT300W from Foxoffer and the Firmware is GT300W 1307090SC2 E02. On the recorded videos it has white text that has Seezeus GT300W Date Time and ******. BTW thanks Foxoffer for the fast shipping and the free 4GB flash drive. I am using a sony 32GB micro SD card and it works so far but will test more today.

Seattle said:
I just got my new GT300W from Foxoffer and the Firmware is GT300W 1307090SC2 E02. On the recorded videos it has white text that has Seezeus GT300W Date Time and ******. BTW thanks Foxoffer for the fast shipping and the free 4GB flash drive. I am using a sony 32GB micro SD card and it works so far but will test more today.

if possible Visit this topic. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1600
ADD your version firmware , a picture of microSD Sony and model and tells your impressions if all compatible , if all working right.
we got some incompatibility whit GT300W/LS300W , they have a Temperamental MicroSD Reader

Last edited by a moderator:
Ich habe FoxOffer letzten Sonntag angeschrieben und gefragt ob sie mir die aktuelle Firmware mit deutscher Sprache besorgen können. Alternativ möchte ich eine Sicherung der Firmware haben die installiert ist. Diese ist ja auf deutsch. Mal schauen wie lange sie brauchen.

Maulhofer said:
Ich habe FoxOffer letzten Sonntag angeschrieben und gefragt ob sie mir die aktuelle Firmware mit deutscher Sprache besorgen können. Alternativ möchte ich eine Sicherung der Firmware haben die installiert ist. Diese ist ja auf deutsch. Mal schauen wie lange sie brauchen.

With respect to other forum members please write in English.

Actually funny what he wrote, he's just looking for the latest Firmware in German (from FoxOffer) which is not available since the Seezeus Firmware is in English and a Chinese language only.

I Google translated myself as well but me personally dont see funny thing. He as all members of the forum has wright to post his concern or any other info in order to get solution, so I understand him.
My point was using an English language when making a post. This would be respectful to other forum members.

Oops sorry, because something went wrong. :lol:

I have written FoxOffer last Sunday and asked if they can get me the current firmware with German language. Alternatively, I would like to have a backup of the firmware that is installed. Yes this is in German. Let's see how long they need.

Okay I'll try again.

On my camera, the firmware is "shadow 201 304 181" with German language. I want to have a backup. Where can I download this firmware?

The GT300W new firmware version now is "LS300W 130717OEN10E03", it seems use the LS300W firmware directly.

billknow said:
The GT300W new firmware version now is "LS300W 130717OEN10E03", it seems use the LS300W firmware directly.

Very good. Where it can be downloaded from?

so finalle a Dod LS300W update ?

AWP , and Plate Stamp ?

35.jpg

27.jpg

42.jpg

40.jpg

45.jpg

does any one got that firmware but for LS300W ;) ?

more photos there:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOD-LS400W-v2 ... 46115ff5a2

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed an order with FoxOffer for the GT300W and thought I would share these details.

Regular Free Shipping from Singapore.
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 Ordered
Thursday, July 25, 2013 Received
Firmware: "GT300W 130709SC2 E02"

I bought a SanDisk Ultra 32GB from Amazon.com.

Video has white text as follows at the bottom of the screen:
"Seezeus GT300W Date Time and ******"

The video quality looks excellent here at about 7 p.m. in California. Files created are *.mov files.

I did a reset to default, then changed to English and entered the correct time and date. Audio quality also seems to be excellent. Power cord is very long, perfect for curling all around the windshield area to the cigarette lighter socket in the middle console.

Starts recording within 3 seconds of me starting the car. Stays recording for about 5 seconds after me turning the car off.

So far, I'm very pleased with the purchase. I seemed to have gotten the new firmware and there are no audio problems. Video quality is excellent for the price, $112.99, and shipping was quicker than I thought. I was able to track it from Singapore to the West Coast and it took only 2 days from arrival in the US until delivery to my door by the US Postal Service.

I actually had to clean the hood of my car. It was showing the dust on the hood of my black car!

EDIT: For reference, this firmware does have a password lock feature.

Hope this is useful for someone.

niko said:
billknow said:

I think the GT300W use the LS300W firmware directly, just change the boot screen logo to seeszeus.
For some reason, can not provide link for download,very sorry for this.
Also I see niko found the ls300w firmware can not be used for GT300W, because the new firmware is encrypted now.

billknow said:
niko said:
billknow said:

I think the GT300W use the LS300W firmware directly, just change the boot screen logo to seeszeus.
For some reason, can not provide link for download,very sorry for this.
Also I see niko found the ls300w firmware can not be used for GT300W, because the new firmware is encrypted now.

any change give me new Ls300w ? i wish have plate stamp on my ls300w.

My GT300W finally arrived from Foxoffer after 12 days. I'm charging it up right now and have not tested it yet.

It's running firmware "GT300W 1307090SC2 E02".

Does anyone know what is different between my version and the 1307012 update I see listed in this thread?

Attachments

• Os0hF5q.jpeg
    Os0hF5q.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 480
Hi, bought my LS300W off ebay. I have firmware LS300W 1305311-TC-10, is it really old? Which one should I update to?

Creo said:
Hi, bought my LS300W off ebay. I have firmware LS300W 1305311-TC-10, is it really old? Which one should I update to?

check for plate Stamp , if have plate stamp is new firmware , first revision and older is white letters and no plate stamp that´s most old , second version come whit yellow letters (mine for example) , most new is white letters ? i think and got plate stamp option.

Dod don´t give a crap about user support and don´t share Firmwares to users. thats the reality.

Hi,

This is what I have:

WZWQGzD.jpg

Which firmware should I get for it?

Edit: There is no plate stamp and there is no password lock.

I have yellow letters for date etc.

I bought mine from navi world a couple of days ago.

Back