Latest Firmware for DOD LS300W / TioTech GT300W here !

[HOT]

NEW Firmware for LS300W/LS388/GT300W
LS388W 20130711 1SC2 E00 (fully compatible with DOD LS300W)

New features:
Plate Stamp
Password settings
Image rotation
White Balance

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vemyqu

out.php

out.php

out.php

out.php

out.php

Amazing!!!!! thanks muuuuuuuch

TY for the firmware.

For those of you that don't know:

1) Copy firmware to root of your sd card directory
2) Press the power button once
3) Wait.
4) When the camera turns on the firmware update is complete
5) Delete the firmware from the sd card

my camera stopped work :( hope fox do rma.

i turned camera for the update , for check battery but it´s refused turn on

so it´s stopped work from nothing. i not even got time put the microsd whit the new firmware.

reseted and back work , wtf.

now put the microsd and worked !

Plate Stamp Waaaah

What does the plate stamp do :p

put the plate of your car into the video , was a prove that was really your car.

also i enjoying the new picture filter AWP i liked the lamps option really useful when traveling to city full of blue lights or city whit yellow lights

i need check improvements on picture quality too.

First impressions :

Camera is blinking the picture slight more while trying find light at WDR.
While on Orange lamps the camera feels on bad ambiance on white it´s perfect. it´s glare a little on orange before was a slight better :( dunno why glaring now.
going upload the videos soon.

wish test day next days and night on darker place.

Maulhofer said:
Hello,

you can set the language for the new firmware to German?

only chinese and english on mine.

Maulhofer said:
Hello,

you can set the language for the new firmware to German?

habe die o.g. firmware installiert, nur engisch und chinesisch.

I could only see English and Chinese (I think it was chinese)

Does this firmware work for the Shadow-Tec GT350W? I believe they use the same hardware, but don't know if that's 100% true. Has anyone tested?

I've been having an issue where my GT350W randomly stops recording. It claims it is still recording, but it's just non-responsive and not writing any more data to the SD card. I'm hoping a firmware update would fix it.

p_a_harvey said:
Does this firmware work for the Shadow-Tec GT350W? I believe they use the same hardware, but don't know if that's 100% true. Has anyone tested?

I've been having an issue where my GT350W randomly stops recording. It claims it is still recording, but it's just non-responsive and not writing any more data to the SD card. I'm hoping a firmware update would fix it.

DOD brand firmware does not work on other, even on same TioTech ( GT300W ) dash cams. DOD has the same firmware / interface codes but they are encrypted and can be used only with specific DOD dash camera model.

I thought that this was the latest fw?

Attachments

• 999702_205641676265138_127047200_n.jpg
    999702_205641676265138_127047200_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 278
niko said:
p_a_harvey said:

DOD brand firmware does not work on other, even on same TioTech ( GT300W ) dash cams. DOD has the same firmware / interface codes but they are encrypted and can be used only with specific DOD dash camera model.

Thanks for that info. What about the GT300W firmware? I believe that's not DOD-brand. Would that firmware work on a GT350W?

I'm tempted to buy another camera with a better microphone, but I don't want to brick this camera in the meantime. I'm using it to record (possible) epileptic seizures, and it's frustrating when it failed to record an incident.

I tried to copy the file over to the mem card to see if would update but nothing really happened. The version I have also has plate stamp, awb and all that jazz.

Back