Low profile mount?

G_Loc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I recently purchased a G1W-C and so far I'm happy with it. My plan always was to permanently mount it in my vehicle, so I ordered the rear view mirror mount. Unfortunately this puts it too low and is always in my line of sight. The suction mount doesn't work since the windshield has some texture to it and either way, it would still place it too low. I bought mine from Foxoffer, so it came with the larger suction mount.

Is there a permanent or semi-permanent low profile mount which will place the camera in front of the rear view mirror and mostly out of sight?

I've been searching and reading, but I've come up blank.

Thank you!

Do you have a link or model number for the mount?

no, some of the G1W's come with it though, you might have to look around the various sellers to find who has it

Last edited by a moderator:
no, some of the G1W's come with it though, you might have to look around the various sellers to find who has it
Ask estore009 on eBay. He sells a 3M adhesive mount for G1W, but not listed on eBay

Some weird looking G1Ws on AliExpress seen a few with way different style mounts then what I use. I was going to mention though that the 3M mount from a Vico WF1 fits and is small, but what jokiin seems even smaller

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P G1WX 3
jfsoto1988 G1WX 3
Talbas G1WX 5
T G1WX 3
winter4w G1WX 15
Back