Lukas LK-7950WD (WiFi Duo) Ti/Sony IMX322 DUAL Channel (1080p Front and Rear) dashcam -Review

I made a slight miscalculation on how high to mount this dashcam.
Hindsight 20/20, I'd have mounted it little higher so the white plastic housing hides behind the dotted area.
It's VHB tape so a PITA to change location so make sure to mount after thinking it properly and checking from outside.

dsc01976-small-jpg.12550

dsc01977-small-jpg.12551

Last edited by a moderator:
I found alternative for the rear cam CPL filter (if any) by using black decal wrap:

Reflection from plastic part is quite bad when strong lights came from outside of the tailgate:

image.png

With matte black decal wrap to the top part of the plastic :

image.jpg

it reduces the reflection and improves images quality from rear cam (with the same lighting condition):

image.png

Black decal wrap?
Covering the lens?

Black decal wrap?
Covering the lens?

Nope, black decal wrap covers top of the plastic part inside and under tailgate glass as shown in the below photo.

image.jpg

Nope, black decal wrap covers top of the plastic part inside and under tailgate glass as shown in the below photo.

image.jpg
Ah I see.
The black doesn't reflect as much.
You have a small trim.
Mine is much larger flat area behind the rear seat with speakers so not easy to cover.

Mine is much larger flat area behind the rear seat with speakers so not easy to cover.
Custom dash cover in black may help, I guess.

Last edited:
We have trees all over but the problem is, all roads are wider here unless I go to the mountains to find narrow roads with tall trees hanging over.
Anywho, no CHK error on this one unlike in some other users including @reverend

Lots of trees...

Last edited:
Back