Mini0801 custom firmwares

Heee,

Nice work, but should it be possible to disable the blinking LED?
Its very annoying driving at nights and don't want to stick some black ducktape on it. :)

Grz.,
Newwolf

Huh not sure...
But I got access to the Ambarella A2 SDK.. Maybe that will become Handy :D

I think the led is handy to see if the cam is recording.
My cam is behind the windscreen mirror so i don't see it directly

Mini can stop recording sometimes. Especially sd card problems and after a new firmware. Led is easy and best checking way while driving. So i think its very important.

You are correct, it's handy.
It's also behind my mirror, but it's blinking very bright and that's annoying.
If it's staying on or could be dimmed it should be much better.

I have a mini 0801 with a Sandisk 32gb class 10 card with no issues using 20131202 firmware.
no int.mem. no gps.
Is there a firmware available that can give me a highter bitrate say 16-17 Mbts.?

I have a mini 0801 with a Sandisk 32gb class 10 card with no issues using 20131202 firmware.
no int.mem. no gps.
Is there a firmware available that can give me a highter bitrate say 16-17 Mbts.?
Probably possible.. Now I have more possibilities and will check what I can do..

@all
Today I present you the TS-version of 20140115 GPS + 2Cards:
http://p-mc.eu/dc/dl/get.php?f=20140115-GPS-2CARD-TSMOD

Tested and working!

The only thing I would like to change about 20131202 2card GPS is to swap the internal and external storage, so that I can record to a 32GB internal and copy clips to the external in the event of an accident. Providing the police or someone who I have met by accident with 5 hours of my recent driving seems foolish and could potentially lead to litigation. Would it be possible at this time to swap the storage locations in a custom firmware?

^^ I have the 0801 with the internal and external cards and want to do the same. Surely we should be able to take the cover off and swap over the cards, so the internal card holder has a 32Gb in it and then just keep the card you removed in the glovebox or similar and copy files on to it when you need it.

Am sure I read somewhere on here of someone who has replaced the internal card, are these easy enough to open, anyone got any instructions?

@JazJon disassembled his and took some pictures. You can find it in the big thread on page 30 or 50 or something between this :p

But you can even disassemble it without instruction, very easy! Already disassembled mine about 10 times :D

[EMAIL said:
Tobi@s, post: 46048, member: 3699[/EMAIL]]
Today I present you the TS-version of 20140115 GPS + 2Cards:
http://p-mc.eu/dc/dl/get.php?f=20140115-GPS-2CARD-TSMOD

Tested and working!
After testing it while driving to work I can tell you that it stops recording after 1 minute and 2 seconds.. Removed the file.. Gonna try it again in the evening

No I changed the mode to dcf_ts_ac3

Sure, send me whatever you want :p

Just remembered that I did change several values in the prkapp binary from the TS Firmware I uploaded, that could be the problem, too

^^ I have the 0801 with the internal and external cards and want to do the same. Surely we should be able to take the cover off and swap over the cards, so the internal card holder has a 32Gb in it and then just keep the card you removed in the glovebox or similar and copy files on to it when you need it.
With 20131202, we are limited to 8GB of internal storage, no matter how large the card is. My 16GB internal card shows up as an 8GB card on my PC. Other than that, 20131202 has been working flawlessly for me so far.

Just flashed this firmware onto External only no GPS camera and it locked up after 30s of recording and cannnot turn camera off?

131230 External card, NO GPS MPH/KPH setting, thanks to edc1!

try 20140115 external only + GPS
You flashed a internal+external fw on a external only device

@Tobi@s

Do you have stable 20140115 for an GPS/no internal and k/ph.....and if possible with Mercedes logo?

Much appreciated

@Tobi@s:
Any idea when you have the half startup logo problem solved?

Back