Mini0801 custom firmwares

Yes I can do but you have to wait a bit. First I want to fix the Problem I'm having in developing a Firmware tool (building rfs section)

Is there any NO1-firmware-SPI-TB15 + GPS + External + No Internal card card + KMH?

Is there any NO1-firmware-SPI-TB15 + GPS + External + No Internal card card + KMH?
I think the firmware version 20131230, but I don't know why it isn't in downloads. My cam had this release, i have update to new beta and now i can't downgrade to 20131230 :(

20140115 is what you want
but this version is a beta, right? Yesterday I upgraded to that version and I had many problems (recording starts perfectly, but going down the volume to disappear completely)

I talked to @OJOCam a few days ago and he told me that this version is now the release verison.

If there is no possibility to downgrade I wouldn't risk the beta version. Thx the answers.

It's not a beta and you can downgrade by using an older binary.
+You can always unbrick it using DirectUSB Universal and a usb-cable iwth PIN 4+5 linked

you have to rename it most likely to "firmware-NO1-SPIF-TB15.bin"

Thx, it worked like a charm.

Update procedure:
(1) Find the exact version / Choose the proper installer by GPS + INTERNAL CARD + MPH / KMH
(2) Rename it to "firmware-NO1-SPIF-TB15.bin"
(3) Copy in the root folder of sdhc card
(4) Start upgrade
Upgrade finishes after 1-2 minutes, with hursh noise!

Yeah sometimes you get a strange noise, sometimes it'll play the capture sound and sometimes it plays the shutdown sound :D

Yeah sometimes you get a strange noise, sometimes it'll play the capture sound and sometimes it plays the shutdown sound :D
The white noise at shutdown when upgrading is something that can happen on any of them, its not something you've done

Yea I guess the problem is that after flashing a different FS-Section the files get other locations and therefore the offsets of sound files saved in RAM are wrong

Hello Tobi@s,
Here is an update for your list of released firmware versions. On 08 Dec 2013 I bought a Mini 0801 with GPS (but no internal storage) from Giveo. It came with firmware version 2013 11 27 (has km/h) installed. I am using an external Samsung class 6 μSDHC card for 3min loop recording (without audio). So far I have had no problems at all.
How can I make a backup of the installed FW? My apologies, if that info already has been posted.

Hi, unfortunately there is no way to backup the firmware. I have to get it from the manufacturer or the resellers.
But thanks for trying to help :)

Back