Mini0801 custom firmwares

Tobi@s, I have version 20140116. Can you do me this version with no boot-up picture (just black screen) and no start-up/shut-down sounds? Mine is GPS with 8gb internal memory.

Much appreciated!

I don't have access to 20140116 fw. Latest I'm able to modify is ....15

No problem, thanks for responding. Will your kitchen work with 20140116 if I try it myself?

Sure, but I don't have access to the binary :D If you got the .bin it would be nice if you could share it with us

Can I extract the .bin from the device?

No, unfortunately not

Hi, new here, I was having the usual i/o storage and low card speed errors so I sent back the class 10 card I got with the camera, I got a class 6 card and I was still getting the same errors, luckily I found this site and installed the newer firmware and all has been fine since, thanks to you guys :).

Could I get 20131230 (no GPS and no internal) with a BMW logo and no start up shutdown sound ?

Thanks

Attachments

• bmw_logo_0801.jpg
    bmw_logo_0801.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Sure, but I don't have access to the binary :D If you got the .bin it would be nice if you could share it with us
My 0801 from FoxOffer came with 16/01/2014 fw. I asked him for binary and he said he doesn't have it yet but once available, he will post it on his blog and this forum.

Hi, new here, I was having the usual i/o storage and low card speed errors so I sent back the class 10 card I got with the camera, I got a class 6 card and I was still getting the same errors, luckily I found this site and installed the newer firmware and all has been fine since, thanks to you guys :).

Could I get 20131230 (no GPS and no internal) with a BMW logo and no start up shutdown sound ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Zed
Yeah sure I can and will do.
Any chance that you have the non internal memory version, too?

@ Tobi @ s,thanks man I am not sure, maybe later, I probe ask again my seller(E-Prance),hmm....

I'll try to address the problem.

Back