Mobius support thread and Tech Guide (post all problems/help requests here) Read posts #1-8 first

can't see that happening anytime soon, to use in a vehicle best to order the optional capacitors and remove the battery

Roger wants to use it to record his Grand kids playing Hockey also. So battery stays.

At least with the Mobius you can replace the battery easily and inexpensively should the one you're using suffer some abuse resulting in a shortened service life.

I know this has been previously covered, but if it helps anyone... I've been powering a 2-year old Mobius on my motorcycle off a 2.1A USB regulator that's shared with a cell phone using a rapid charge (non-data) cable. After experiencing random camera shutdown's, I have concluded that there isn't a problem with the camera; rather, the Mobius draws enough current that my regulator won't reliably power it and my phone at the same time. The solution was to hook the camera up to a dedicated 2.1A regulator. Problem solved.

I want to use my Mobius as a dashcam.
Does it over-record on the disc when the disc is full by default or do I need to set this up?
Mart

@Dashmellow : sorry, but you wanted to give a link to page 103 (the page with your last post) or the first page?

Last edited:
Mobius does NOT default to 'loop' recording; you will have to set that and the file recording time yourself. Most use 3 or 5 minuter clips.

Phil

New Mobius from Spytec that I've only used once. USB charging is enabled in the config, haven't changed any other setting. Trying to charge it any source yields one blue flash, several slow orange flashes, several fast orange flashes and some orange/red flashes at the end

Any ideas? Does this whether using standard USB charger or plugged into PC, with or without memory card.

there is a way to format the sd card inside the mobius "on the road" without a pc/software? there is any combination of buttons to press in order to format the card?

thank you for the fast reply!
for some reason i didn't found it on the first pages..
again, thanks.

Back