Mobius support thread and Tech Guide (post all problems/help requests here) Read posts #1-8 first

Aaaah, come on, you said A, now say B.....

:D
If flat wasn't a requirement I'd probably suggest the M10+, but since you've already eliminated other cameras with a similar flat shape, I'd say stick with what you've got. I didn't because I wasn't going to change to something worse than what I have now, even though for some people the Mobius is far better than some cheap (?), generic, unbranded camera that no one knows.

Stick with your Mobius. The video in Post #2311 above looks fine, & you can trust Mobius to continue recording video to memory card long after other similarly priced DashCams have gone to landfill.

Mobius 2 may appeal to you when launched, & you can be sure it'll be thoroughly developed before it goes on sale to the public.

Thanks man! Ik needed that confirmation, I'm a sucker when it comes to decisions......

If flat wasn't a requirement I'd probably suggest the M10+, but since you've already eliminated other cameras with a similar flat shape, I'd say stick with what you've got. I didn't because I wasn't going to change to something worse than what I have now, even though for some people the Mobius is far better than some cheap (?), generic, unbranded camera that no one knows.

Do M10plus and Polaroid Cube plus auto start/stop?

They may be a format acceptabel choice.....

M10+ has nice video..... Polaroid Cube small.....

Do M10plus and Polaroid Cube plus auto start/stop?

They may be a format acceptabel choice.....

M10+ has nice video..... Polaroid Cube small.....
M10+ does have dashcam mode, the Polaroid doesn't.
The M10+ was significantly improved comparing with the M10. Watch Techmoan's review of the M10+ and you'll see what I mean. The M10 is not bad and when compared with th SJ4000, it's better, but far behind the M10+.

M10+ does have dashcam mode, the Polaroid doesn't.
The M10+ was significantly improved comparing with the M10. Watch Techmoan's review of the M10+ and you'll see what I mean. The M10 is not bad and when compared with th SJ4000, it's better, but far behind the M10+.

Thanks buddy, I think I'll stick a while to Mobius, and wait out for Mobius 2, I hope i'ts more affordable than JooVuu X.

But, I have weird issue, I bought an INTEGRAL SDXC card 128GB (EXFAT), writes fine, all the way up, but while in the Mobius, I can't play files from it on the computer, maybe a few secs, then the picture comes to a stand still and there's only static noise.

Take SD card out, in pc's card reader, all fine, plays great.......

Testing the mobius with 64GB SanDisk SD card (FAT32), can read/play files from this sd card while inside Mobius just fine.

Now, do I have an issue with the fact that the card is 128GB (EXFAT, actually 116GB..... :() or is the issue that it is an INTREGRAL card? Should I format the 128GB in FAT32 size?

Anyone recognizes this?

Any ideas on which Power Supply to get?

my hardwired power supply (a former cigarette lighter one that was opened and wired to the fuse box) doesn't work without manually starting and ending the recording.
There is a USB slot hardwired to the car (former owner work), with a sony USB Micro Cable doesn't work either, seems like the mobius thinks its connected to a computer, flashing the LEDs but not recording.

So i guess i need a different power supply that i can hardwire to ignition. :(

I really would like to get this cam working finally, after all these months. I want to buy a 3rd cam and the mobius seems to be a good choice, but i don't want a second cam that doesn't work.
Already had a crash in january and couldn't record it. :mad:

better to use a card reader, cameras aren't great for this

Well, I used to ALWAYS connect through USB cable to PC, always, and it worked like a charm, and now with the 128 GB I need to ALWAYS take out the card. Copying from card in Mobius does work, but then for some reason I can't play the files that were copied onto the PC..... very annoying..... :mad:

ok so just got my mobius,
when I plug it in to charge the yellow light comes on, I push the power button like the instructions say and the green charging light comes on, then after a while the yellow light comes back on, does that mean that it's charged?

Simba, where did you buy it? Looking to get my dad one from a UK supplier?

Any ideas on which Power Supply to get?

my hardwired power supply (a former cigarette lighter one that was opened and wired to the fuse box) doesn't work without manually starting and ending the recording.
There is a USB slot hardwired to the car (former owner work), with a sony USB Micro Cable doesn't work either, seems like the mobius thinks its connected to a computer, flashing the LEDs but not recording.

So i guess i need a different power supply that i can hardwire to ignition. :(

I really would like to get this cam working finally, after all these months. I want to buy a 3rd cam and the mobius seems to be a good choice, but i don't want a second cam that doesn't work.
Already had a crash in january and couldn't record it. :mad:

You can make a charging-only usb cable:

- Find any cable you don't mind destroying, strip it until you can see the 4 colored wires inside. They are usually red, blue, green and white.
- Cut the wires from the 2 center pins. Usually it's the green and white ones, but YMMV.
- Wrap the stripped part in electrical tape.

This will basically cut the data transmitting part of the cable, which is what confuses the Mobius on certain chargers and cables with repeaters.

I have no problem, just a request.
When my mobius is recording there is the orange LED blinking and the red one as well. In the Mobius configuration I know that it's possible to deactivate the indicator but then both are off. Is it somehow possible to deactivate only the red one?

I just hid mine in the windshield mirror

I believe there is an option to disable the red light.

As for lights they are essential for troubleshooting as it doesn't have a screen.

It is possible from the outside

4d6ba2c5549d076c06121c8c279fbaa8.jpg
6abcaafa63757fb2c36c1a9e4d40907d.jpg

My mobius isn't in the original case anymore it's hidden in a case of GPS navigation system and there it's not possible to make it like this :-(

Always wary buying electricals like this from UK Ebay never mind foreign. Been lots of talk of forgeries and fakes doing the rounds?

eletoponline365 is a verified reseller like JooVuu, very close to the manufacturer, you'll never go wrong there....

Back