Mobius support thread and Tech Guide (post all problems/help requests here) Read posts #1-8 first

Just checked back to when I bought my original Mobius and it was Bangood I got it from. Everything was priced separately though!

Just noiticed a green discoloring on the right side of the image of my V3 Mobius with C2 lens in night recordings, anyone else have that? Is it something we have to live with, or is this something to get fixed/repaired by the seller under warrantee?

vlcsnap-2016-03-11-00h27m48s879.pngvlcsnap-2016-03-11-00h28m53s233.png

Just noiticed a green discoloring on the right side of the image of my V3 Mobius with C2 lens in night recordings, anyone else have that? Is it something we have to live with, or is this something to get fixed/repaired by the seller under warrantee?

View attachment 21400View attachment 21401

Welcome to the club! Again!
You're "luckier" than I was. The two I got also had a blue discoloring on the other side. All that was missing to be a complete RGB failure was the red in the middle!

looks like a sensor problem, I wouldn't consider this normal
Then why everyone said it was normal when I complained about the same thing? o_O

Attachments

• Narrow, High, Off_ night 2.jpg
    Narrow, High, Off_ night 2.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 7
looks like a sensor problem, I wouldn't consider this normal

Just to be sure, that's the module where the lens is being screwed into, right?

It does that only in night recording, does that add anything to a conclusion?

Should I ask for a repair/swap?

I am expecting my 2 other Mobï back in a few days, there's one C2 lens in as well, I'll check how that one looks like......

How does it look during the day?/
During the day it was normal, I guess, but I really don't know what's normal in these cameras because I never had a "good" one to compare with.

I bought mine from here https://www.ebay.com/itm/181930058718

Fragment_of_REC_0261_268_20_22_08_20_35_02_2.jpg

Welcome to the club! Again!
You're "luckier" than I was. The two I got also had a blue discoloring on the other side. All that was missing to be a complete RGB failure was the red in the middle!

In some other clip I thought I saw some blueing slightly, but not intrusive.

Where did you buy it and what did you do about it?

Exactly what I have, but bought from Webbex in UK.

Did you manage to fix the problem or get a new one that does work properly?

Will send back my to China.
I should have looked in here and read before I bought it as many seem to have this problem :/

In some other clip I thought I saw some blueing slightly, but not intrusive.

Where did you buy it and what did you do about it?
I bought it from JooVuu and returned both cameras. I didn't want to become a Mobius field tester with a 3rd, 4th or God knows how many more cameras because cases like @Praetorian's, yours and many more starting to show up and that was a sign that I'd probably never get a good unit.

Back