Mobius support thread and Tech Guide (post all problems/help requests here) Read posts #1-8 first

I wonder who will be the first person to pick up one of those thinking they've got a bargain and then come on here complaining about it?

I think most people would not able to tell the difference. It might even be better than some of the "real" Mobius versions ;).

Just like me before I bought a few of mine :D

You're just looking for trouble though :p.

I think most people would not able to tell the difference. It might even be better than some of the "real" Mobius versions ;).

Unlikely I would think, hardware aside the difference between a good camera and a poor one is firmware development and I can tell you there aren't many capable developers around at all

Guys any ideas how to fix this?

"
No suitable decoder module:
VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this.

No suitable decoder module:

VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this."

If I record short videos it works but when I let it recording for long it shows me that when I try to play them

I am running 2.18 formatted from mobius software and using 64gb SanDisk ultra

Anyone?

Have you tried checking the card for bad sectors? When using Windows, you go to My Computer/Explorer and right-click the card. Select properties and click on the 'Tools' tab. Next click on 'Check now' and let it check the card for bad sectors.

Also try to record for the same period of time on a different card to see if that works well, if possible.

Is your card formatted with FAT32? It should be. My advice is to avoid Sandisk cards. They are not reliable like they used to be. You may also have a fake card. Use h2testw to check your empty card. It takes a good while to test a 64GB card.

Is your card formatted with FAT32? It should be. My advice is to avoid Sandisk cards. They are not reliable like they used to be. You may also have a fake card. Use h2testw to check your empty card. It takes a good while to test a 64GB card.

Thank! gonna return it, fake as hell only fills up to 32gb :S

Thank! gonna return it, fake as hell only fills up to 32gb :S
It's one of the few things that spending a little more from a guaranteed good source is worth it. This forum is filled with fake SD card posts.

Well that was it, cant believe the fake ones are so similar.

Thanks Isopro

PS: this is what I found

Code:
Warning: Only 63960 of 63961 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
92.4 MByte OK (189368 sectors)
62.3 GByte DATA LOST (130800712 sectors)
Details:30.8 GByte overwritten (64707729 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
31.5 GByte corrupted (66092983 sectors)
38 KByte aliased memory (76 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x0000000005c76e00
Expected: 0x0000000005c76e00
Found: 0x0000000005c86e00
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 8.54 MByte/s
Reading speed: 8.94 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

I have my Mobius' video clip are not overlapping.

-My camera's video clip length is set at max.
-1080p
-Video Data Rate is at standard
-Loop recording off
-Video File Type is at MOV.
-Im using a Samsung EVO 32GB card
-File system set to FAT 32
-Wide Dynamic Range on.
-My camera has v2.18 update

I went through the manual a couple of times but I'm not sure what I missed. Any info would be great.

Ramsey

If overlapping means looping, it's because you have the clip length set to Max and loop recording off.

•Five video recording cycle time settings will be 3, 5, 10, and 15 min. plus "Max", all of which will stop/save/continue. The Max setting will record until the 4GB files size limit is reached unless the memory card runs out of space or the battery power is removed. The actual Max recording time will vary dramatically accord to the users settings for frame size, frame rate, and movie quality. The 4GB file limit can be reached in less than 30 min. with 1080p-30 fps video set for Super quality.

Minor feature request: would it be possible to add a 12-hour AM/PM option for the timestamp instead of the current 24-hour format?

Anyone here faced issues when using Android app via OTG cable to mobius?

When I try to connect it it says USB connection problem 305--1

I have a Samsung GS3 4.4.2, installed both apps and OTG status says detected but the app just keeps whining

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-00-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-00-39.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-00-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-00-42.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-03-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-03-02.png
    242.6 KB · Views: 14
I have a Samsung GS3 4.4.2, installed both apps and OTG status says detected but the app just keeps whining
That happened initially with my galaxy s3. I fixed the problem with a better quality otg cable from Eletoponline where I bought the mobius from.

Pat

That happened initially with my galaxy s3. I fixed the problem with a better quality otg cable from Eletoponline where I bought the mobius from.

Pat

Back