'Most dangerous road' now tinted red (thailand)

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
c1_765508_151115183502_620x413.jpg

"Tak highway officials have taken a new step in trying to reduce accidents at its infamous "curve of a hundred corpses" by spreading a special bright red colour on the road. The red surfacing was recently...

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/765508/tak-most-dangerous-road-goes-red-to-alert-drivers

Like. :D
BUT i am sure it will not help ppl killing them self and others there.

Thats not the same red color, it is more like brownish and when i saw it with lumps of grey gooe here and there ( brain matter ) some poor guy on a moped got wrapped around the rear tire of a truck making a right turn in front of him.

He must have had coins in his pocket cuz we made a killing picking them up from the street, think if the same happen today ALL within 100 M of the accident would need trauma aid and sesssions with a shrink for the next year.

But back then ppl still had a "pair" though some of us just had those drop :D

Okay it was a Plumrose truck ( a sausages / canning firm here ) so most of us kids was off sausages for a while :p

Tinted red with the blood of the innocents.

Sorry, don't know what came over me there.
I wonder if barriers are really out of the budget range, considering they are rebuilding and widening the road.

A few weeks ago I saw some road construction going on in almost the same sort of curve in thailand, but the area wasn't as hilly. You came around a sweeper like that, and there was a single orange cone, with 5-6 road workers half in the lane, leaning on shovels.
You couldn't see them until you were on top of them.

Back