Never Buy from Gearbest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having positive experience with gearbest: take smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 3 octa-core with 4000mAh battery and 13MP camera, order number for check it - WB1603251441022196. And support answered very fast, all my questions I resolve in a day. Smartphone was delivered in 16 days, so it is very fast for me.

I guess I've been focussing on the wrong regions and countries.

Good shop deserves 5/5. Good tech support. (Mixed connector, wrote to tech support all quickly corrected) shipping next day. TV BOX came well packaged and excellent quality. Overview
Order No.:W1603261119357652

Shop is nice and most importantly low price. Sign in to share their experience.

I think just some customers who have good experience with Gearbest and want to share it.

I think just some customers who have good experience with Gearbest and want to share it.

does seem odd that new users sign up here to make their first post about dealing with Gearbest, posting their order numbers, and the products are not related to anything this site is about, how did they happen to find this thread :rolleyes:

I ordered two products from gearbest and I am waiting for four more.
I am very happy with these two that I got. First was USB 2 in 1, excellent item for low price. Second was headphones that have better quality than in my country and it's half of the price here.
Very happy with service, hope they will continue with good work.

Every transaction I've ever had with GearBest has been faultless - but that's because I've never had one. :D

Using the same criteria I guess I could just as easily said every one has been terrible. :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: This review of G.B. is just as valid as those posted by all the new 'members' whose only contribution to this forum is to serve as a shill for G.B.

does seem odd that new users sign up here to make their first post about dealing with Gearbest, posting their order numbers, and the products are not related to anything this site is about, how did they happen to find this thread :rolleyes:
On a photography forum I participate in one company was actually paying (via store credit) for every 'review' the customers posted on a number of different photography related forums. Would not surprise me if something along that same line was going on in this case.

I too find it very strange that we have 4 (or is it 5 now) new members and with their first post on their first day on this forum, go out to find this thread to complement a seller who is getting bad comments,

one has to wonder what they used in google to find dashcamtalk, and then find this thread knocking the seller of whom they might have purchased a TV or gambol or something , why would anyone search for dashcamtalk when they only bought a TV off GB?

as judge Judy say’s “if it smells like sh*t it’s because it is sh*t”

these first day posters with their first post telling us just how good a seller is, in selling a TV on a dash cam forum with there first post, smells just like I remember an animal farm smelling

the problem isn’t that an issue has arisen, its how they resolve it, I will say I have used GB once, will I buy from them again, only if the item costs a quid or two, cost any more and I fear if anything goes wrong with the item, I will get the opportunity to re experience my first transaction with them once more, and I don’t want that

no one expects everything to work 100% of the time but expect when something does go wrong it can be put right very soon and with out too much hassle

a little story, years ago I used to use Hasselblad cameras and even in those days they were expensive, but after sales service was second to non. I had one of their lens hood bellows, I wanted to make a filter holder but needed the mount to make one, buying an old bellows lens hood was out the question as a new one in those days was around £150.00 (todays equivalent around £400)

So I picked up the phone and phoned Hasselblad in Sweden (where they used to make them) told them what I was planing, got put through to the person that might of been able to help me and I explained to him what I wanted, what I wanted to do with it and that I couldn’t get hold of just the mount and buying a complete bellows lens hood money wise was out the questions, was there something he could suggest? he asked me for my address (no emailed in 1984) and said he would send two mounts over, in case I messed up the first,

I was very pleased and asked how much was the cost, you guessed it, free, not even the P&P, in 24 / 25 years of using Hasselblad I had invested heavily with them as their customer service was second to non

First of all, we don't know these new signed up members. I'm as curious as you are. I think they just want to share and discuss their experience with you guys just the same as this thread opener who is a new member, too. I think they did not do it only to say good things about us.

Secondly, if you guy have any suggestion to Gearbest, please speak out your mind. We are trying to improve our service step by step to meet our customers' needs. Hope you can give us some inclusion. Thank you all!

If you need any help with a product or price, pls just PM me and I will try my best to help :)

the specification listed does not match the Innovv C3 specification which is most likely why the question was asked

What do you mean "the specification listed does not match the Innovv C3 specification"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back