Never Buy from Gearbest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean "the specification listed does not match the Innovv C3 specification"?

your website lists the specification as follows

Brand: INNOVV
Model: C3
Type : Sport Carmera
Chipset Name: Sunplus
Chipset : Sunplus 6330M + OV2710

The Innovv C3 is Novatek Processor and Aptina sensor, details here http://www.innovv.com/#!the-c3/ckmf

your website lists the specification as follows

Brand: INNOVV
Model: C3
Type : Sport Carmera
Chipset Name: Sunplus
Chipset : Sunplus 6330M + OV2710

The Innovv C3 is Novatek Processor and Aptina sensor, details here http://www.innovv.com/#!the-c3/ckmf

Okay, thanks for your info. I think that's because we carried this camera in February 2015, we did not update the specification listed yet. I will reply this thread back when I confirm it again.

Okay, thanks for your info. I think that's because we carried this camera in February 2015, we did not update the specification listed yet. I will reply this thread back when I confirm it again.

it was never that specification but quite possible whoever looks after your website just has the details wrong

All the new users with low post counts posting in the thread have unique IPs coming from the counties they have listed in their account. Seems like a great coincidence they decided to join and post on this topic in such a short timeframe.

At that time ordered products in the store GearBest. This time I bought these guys phone Bluboo Picasso 3G smartphone. Order W1604290614008605. I will say that the guys have worked as always on top! After payment of the goods has passed a maximum of 2 days and my order was sent to the specified destination Starn addressed profile. On the other stores had to wait up to 15 days until the order is sent.
The very premise beat delivered to my country for 10 days. In fact, 12 days later I was the proud owner of this wonderful smartphone.
For buying me honestly accrued provisions of balls that I have in the near future use on your next purchase.
The item in this store are always available, and the price is the lowest on the internet! I advise everyone to this store! From working with him, I have only positive emotions! Very satisfied and all advise!
With respect, Nicholai.

At that time ordered products in the store GearBest. This time I bought these guys phone Bluboo Picasso 3G smartphone. Order W1604290614008605. I will say that the guys have worked as always on top! After payment of the goods has passed a maximum of 2 days and my order was sent to the specified destination Starn addressed profile. On the other stores had to wait up to 15 days until the order is sent.
The very premise beat delivered to my country for 10 days. In fact, 12 days later I was the proud owner of this wonderful smartphone.
For buying me honestly accrued provisions of balls that I have in the near future use on your next purchase.
The item in this store are always available, and the price is the lowest on the internet! I advise everyone to this store! From working with him, I have only positive emotions! Very satisfied and all advise!
With respect, Nicholai.
another example... ;)

With respect, Nicholai.

you will have to tell me what you put in google search to find this thread? as this isn’t a phone forum, I’m just inquisitive how you stumbled across a DVR forum that just happened to be discussing an issue with the same supplier you got your phone from about his services,

the thing I find very strange is that other well know sellers on here, when someone has an issue, they too post on here, and we get people saying how good the seller is, and maybe one or two others that have found the supplier lacking some what will say so, but not seen this from someone on their first day they join and with their first post

never have I seen people join this forum, and on the same day as joining, finding the thread complaining about their favourite supplier and have nothing but praise for the supplier, one new member doing this on their first day with their first post . . . . well just maybe might be a true coment

two new members doing this,mmmmmmmmm I starting to smell a fish,

3, 4, 5 or is it 6 new members now, with their first post on their first day joining, rush straight to a thread to support a seller and telling us all how good this seller really is, well then I starts to smell something , something smelling like a farm,

what are the odds of we never hear from you again, or maybe just get 2 more posts from you and then never to hear from you ever again, to leave this forum with the same speed you came in? are you and the other one day, one post new members resellers or testers for BG?

whatever you’re doing it making BG look like they are asking people to join and tell us just how good BG is, and if anything its making me feel rather uncomfortable, and will be taking any of BG’s good reviews with a pinch of, NO no no, with a bucket load of salt

Last edited:
With respect, Nicholai.
What?????

you will have to tell me what you put in google search to find this thread?...
It must be very specific because they don't seem to be able to find the other GearBest threads that have negative comments. ;):eek:

these types of reviews generally result in a discount coupon, go figure

one would of thought GB would make sure people didn’t join up and on their first day with their first post, post these great reviews about them on a forum that has noting to do with the item they bought from BG, as it’s only discrediting them even further,

nothing wrong in a reward for a genuine review, its only these reviews to the man in the street are starting to look like just like what they are, paid reviews with no true value,

looking at BG’s response, maybe they have nothing to do with these paid reviewers individually , as the reviewers are out there paid/rewarded to post on forums giving good comments about BG, and even BG don’t know who they are

all guessing here

I've done 3 orders 2 mobile phones and 1 router and all are very good equipment.
one of my orders was lost during transport I contacted the support service and the problem was resolved quickly and already received new order

I've done 3 orders 2 mobile phones and 1 router and all are very good equipment.
one of my orders was lost during transport I contacted the support service and the problem was resolved quickly and already received new order

that's good to hear, tell us, how did you find this thread here to let us know of your experience?

looking at BG’s response, maybe they have nothing to do with these paid reviewers individually , as the reviewers are out there paid/rewarded to post on forums giving good comments about BG, and even BG don’t know who they are...
The vendor involved in the photography forum I mentioned in an earlier post also denied any knowledge of the practice, that in spite of the fact that some of the people posting the reviews admitted to receiving incentives.

these are hit and run members, make a post and never to be seen again, maybe they don't get their store credit if they give the game away :oops:

Love detective-vigilante action :D

I see we have another first day first post on here, there'sno stopping them :p

I think we don't need to make to much explanation. It's been two years from Gearbest was founded in 2014, and we have become a website that has 64.6 million monthly clicks. It definitely can't achieved by buying fake accounts or positive comments. Yes, we have some issues like other cross-border online retailers, such as products, delivery, payment, and site experience, etc. Although we are working hard to make improvements, we are not perfect yet. We still need to spare no efforts to fulfill these goals. And this is the reason why I, the representative of Gearbest, am here. If you have any question, you can contact me and I'll try my best to help you. Please just @GearBest or email me via Fiona@gearbest.com.

I have bought many times from Gearbest and untill now i haven t found any problem . With this new italy express shipping is really amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back