NEW: Mobius waterproof case with waterproof USB and clip on battery

It has to be 1A minimum not 1A maximum.

WE talk of 5 volt 1 amp stabilised here.....""" Stabilised """ is very important, your external battery MUST deliver a 5 volt 1 Amp STABILISED because if it's not stabilised, it will damage the battery of your mobius.

Mobius cam can take a 32 GO SD card no problem, but it can go up to 64 GO except that in this last case the formating is not done in FAT32 like for the 32GO cards, but is done in exFAT which coul be a problem for reading after...Some say window7 CAN HANDLE the exFAT, but I hav'nt tried....I have 2 cards of 32GO and it's plenty suficient for me at the moment

Developpers of the mobius cam recommand a KINGSTON class4 sd card, (these are z ones they use) they are cheaper than the class 10 cards, and some people have reported some bugs on the mobius with some brands of class 10 cards, but I have one sandisk class 10 n it works fine, no problems for me

Hope this helps !!!!

ok. Yes, this stablised thing is what made me think, the out must just be 1A max. As most batteries had up to 2.5A out, I was worried it was too much. But I think the first amazon link i posted was fine to use. ;-)

Pre-orders will be opening shortly.

Hi Joovuu,
I tried to pre-order but the link doesn't work.

I think this is a brilliant idea and will get very popular among bicycle riders. I was looking for something like this for ages. I love to do a review on this. When is it going to be available to purchase ?

Cheers
Sina

The notification function doesn't seem to work so probably best to send them a message via their own website

Back