Panorama X2 Beta firmware 1.02.05 & 1.02.07 news

What if we manually format them to exFat ? Any benefit ?

Ok, first problem on this beta. Found X2 stuck on with a logo on the display this morning. I guess the shutdown should've been triggered by BDP, since I've had several days to run down the battery charge from all the driving I did with X2 in 'drive only' mode before I flashed this calibration. It was set to 12.4V/6HR recording.

More weirdly, after disconnecting power for several seconds to make it shut-off, the X2 started from just battery power, w/o me even inserting the key into ignition. Had to yank the power cable again, next time it didn't start w/o ignition on.

Happened to me once in the past a week and a half.

Just had a crash/lockup earlier today :( when i was leaving for an event. Cam was solid for about 6 days though. Not entirely sure if fat32 has anything to do with it, but it appears more stable than exfat.will keep monitoring.

Encountered an issue over the weekend. Power control is set to off and parking time is set to 12 hours. After not driving the car for about 36 hours, upon checking the recordings I can see that the camera switched off only after 2 hours of parking time. The car is only about 5 months old and the battery has been able to cope fine, so I doubt it's switched itself off due to the battery. It seems like we're still having parking mode issues which is pretty much the only reason I decided to buy this camera!

I finally installed the cam. now using the beta firmware.
see how we go.

How do we know its gone into parking mode?

Is there any indication on the screen?

Once you turn the engine off top left corner of the screen will display parking icon, plus event counter in the middle of the screen.

Once you turn the engine off top left corner of the screen will display parking icon, plus event counter in the middle of the screen.
Cheers, I must have wired it incorrectly. it seems to be always on then. never in parking mode. i guess i used the wrong fuse.

Great, i rewired and its working now,

I am using the beta firmware and have formatted the card to fat32, the card is the 64gb cards that came with the cam.

I have set voltage to 12.4 and parking time to 12 hours.

will see how it goes.

Bought my DashCam about a month ago and I noticed that it came with 1.02.05 installed. I upgraded without knowing to 1.02.04 and was wondering if there is anyway I can revert back to 1.02.05 ?

If it helps I recorded myself doing the upgrade itself and after re-watching that when I noticed that I originally had 1.02.05 installed.

Bought my DashCam about a month ago and I noticed that it came with 1.02.05 installed. I upgraded without knowing to 1.02.04 and was wondering if there is anyway I can revert back to 1.02.05 ?

If it helps I recorded myself doing the upgrade itself and after re-watching that when I noticed that I originally had 1.02.05 installed.

I'll PM you 1.02.05

Im running BDP with no timer and two lexar 633x 64GB on beta, noticed a bug, when i turn rear cam live view the 4 menu buttons on the sides of the screen dissappear, but if you poke where they are they work fine just can't see the icons. Also the camera restarts coming out of the parking mode after being parked for a long time, maybe like 6-9 hours, but never hangs, not sure if this behavior was programmed intentionally.

Im running BDP with no timer and two lexar 633x 64GB on beta, noticed a bug, when i turn rear cam live view the 4 menu buttons on the sides of the screen dissappear, but if you poke where they are they work fine just can't see the icons. Also the camera restarts coming out of the parking mode after being parked for a long time, maybe like 6-9 hours, but never hangs, not sure if this behavior was programmed intentionally.

I double-checked mine and there is no such bug as you described ( when i turn rear cam live view the 4 menu buttons on the sides of the screen dissappear, but if you poke where they are they work fine just can't see the icons. ). I have icons when click rear camera Live view.

What do you mean under "camera restarts" ?

Back