Panorama X2 Beta firmware 1.02.05 & 1.02.07 news

Could I please have the latest firmware? I purchased my camera from your website. I checked my memory cards today for the first time in a year, turns out my rear view camera hasn't been recording onto the memory card for 9 months. It is connected properly I have checked.

Hopefully the next model will come with WiFi.
Its a PITA to remove the cards everytime

Hopefully the next model will come with WiFi.
Its a PITA to remove the cards everytime

Street Guardian has a couple killer new products in development for 2016 that should check all the need/want boxes. No ETA yet as there is lots of work ahead. (Can't share more than that)

Hopefully they don't give up on fixing the issues with the x2. I fear that they have though.

My orange LED light is remaining on all the time. I have tried setting the LED to "off" in the menu (it was already off so I set it to "on" and then "off" again).
Not sure how to get it to turn off?
Not sure what changed either... it just happened all of a sudden.

My orange LED light is remaining on all the time. I have tried setting the LED to "off" in the menu (it was already off so I set it to "on" and then "off" again).
Not sure how to get it to turn off?
Not sure what changed either... it just happened all of a sudden.

Are you on firmware 1.02.07 yet? Try to re-flash the same firmware again to flush things out. Then turn LED to off again.

I think I am on 1.02.05.
(purchased from yoursel - pier28)

Can I get a link to 1.02.07, please?

I've kind of given up on the X2 at this point. It's been incredibly unreliable with frozen screens after boot, insert [front/back] card messages, card corruption, freezing switching to parking mode, etc. Super disappointed with this dashcam.

Have to admit I rolled back from 1.02.07 to 1.02.05 a long time ago as the camera just kept stopping recording on 1.02.07

Since being back on 1.02.05 it's much more stable for me in my use case (64GB Lexar 633x cards formatted as FAT32)

Last edited:
Have to admit I rolled back from 1.02.07 to 1.02.05 a long time ago as the camera just kept stopping recording on 1.02.07

Since being back on 1.02.05 it's much more stable for me in my use case (64GB Lexar 633x cards formatted as FAT32)
I actually have not loaded the latest firmware yet. I have been waiting to hear if it truly fixed anything. Unfortunately it sounds as if it hasn't. I would like to try a battery protection device, but feel I have spent enough on a product that was supposed to have that function. I have had countless times where I come out in the morning to find the glow of the load screen stuck for who knows how long. Have also had times where the camera wasn't recording at all. I recently looked and found that this cam isn't being sold by Pier28 anymore so I figure any future firmware updates won't be happening for a product not available anymore. I have been so disappointed with this dashcam. I fear i will only be let down when I need it.

I actually have not loaded the latest firmware yet. I have been waiting to hear if it truly fixed anything. Unfortunately it sounds as if it hasn't. I would like to try a battery protection device, but feel I have spent enough on a product that was supposed to have that function. I have had countless times where I come out in the morning to find the glow of the load screen stuck for who knows how long. Have also had times where the camera wasn't recording at all.

I'm going to send you a free motopark multi/fine safer PANOBDP. I'll private message you now to confirm your shipping details. I'll include the firmware links as well.

Guys, maybe we will modify the firmware yourself? Who will help to decompile it?

To begin with information about the fact that the entire suite of programs, principles, and the whole scheme is suitable for the insertion of the Fuji camera, Olympus, Samsung (model write below), as these models are built on the same platform, called Zoran COACH
For example on this model Fujifilm
afd075e602d0.png

For the other of the model are as follows:
Minox:
- MINOX Germany: Firmware DCC M3 Plus
Samsung:
- S1050, L700, nv73, s730, s830, s850, v700
premier image tech (Traveler):
slimline x5 bin file, inside the traveler slimline x5
UFO:
- Dv4140, dv60, dc5345, dm5370
RCA Small Wonder:
- EZ201
Aiptek:
- MPVR (DV6800)
Samsung S850, L73, TH-83, S630, S730, S1030, S1050, and S730; the Nikon S50, S50c, L10 and L11; the Kodak V803 and V1003; the Pentax A30 and S8; and the Sony S650 and Sony S700.

If you look at the date of their manufacture, can be understood Panorama X2 \ Safego built on the platform of the year.

Since it was quite a long time, then of course there were people who have modified the firmware, as an example here is information on Olympus
http://chdk.setepontos.com/index.php?topic=1688.10 (There is a reference to the continuation of branches in another topic)

===============================
Well, now the exclusive, this still has not been laid out;)
In view of the fact that there are unzipped firmware from Fuji, but in what form should occur elf unpack the firmware file Panorama X2 \ Safego, the example firmware Fuji XP100 / 150 on Zoran 12p processor.
File - Main FujiXP100_150_12p.zip https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7r4K-vVtiZVQ0V0MUNSbXNwVW8&usp=sharing

When unpacking will be immediately obvious what was happening.
Main directory with subdirectories, it is the very firmware is divided into sections
MEDIA -Partition 1,2,3
The Partition bin-files for all the camera settings
For example Partition 1 \ JPG - menu pictures (Pictures for Russian registrar menus are in Russian menu folder on gdrive)

Oh and "sweet" in the same place in the "unfolded" firmware from firmware version 1.01.02 (1.01.02 (11/20/2014) .ZIP file)
folder "Main" from Safego \ Panorama X2 in Main_PanoramaX2_Safego.zip file
You can compare the firmware of the camera and even modify.

The ELF tools catalog tools steam may help to unpack the firmware in elf format or write your unpacking, and more importantly, to be able to edit any firmware version. : Cool:
So will dismantle bin's "to pieces" where that tune.

Documentation of Zoran find the same place in the catalog.

All regards to Sila !!!

Can I get a link to 1.02.07 too, please?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back