Pics that make you smile

I'm almost expecting to see a ferry boat arrive at the train platform any minute now. :)
You know, this image sure has a certain Photoshopy look to it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtz
Well my mother have told me i was quite fond of beer when i was a little kid, and trying to get me to dislike it by giving me schnapps / snaps ( 54 % VOL ) backfired on my parents as i just drank it all and asked for more.

Funny thing is when i became a teen it took me some years to not dislike beer, i preferred cheap wine and hard liquor with some form of soda in it.
I am a little :eek: that its okay to give kids liquor but not say "beeep" on tv :p

I see a future in goverment for these guys.

315784d1429302272-b42c7ea8_listen_to_yourself.png

Saw that elsewhere, i do hope it was not running while he had that brainfreeze :eek:

...at least this one won't have many offsprings... there is still hope for mankind...

post2.jpg

I do hope that guy was wearing a cup at least, thats a serious round of crotch stomping. :D

I hope not - think about his offspring ;)
(ok, thats mean - but who, who want healty offspring, is ligthening up the ...sensitive area... ;)

Okay maybe i am a pervert smiling to this, but it is allso my most ironic smile. :p

Dont text and patrol Mmmkay !
f06d30da6d93178983a640ae3a5eaa44.jpg

Dont text and drive classic at high speed-
316562d1429979830-uploadfromtaptalk1429979828385.jpg

When i was young time was moving so slow, today time is the other way around for me.

HqdyvaC_zpsrg7bcyen.gif

Eeeeevvvvv cold water :eek:

b6f45d80d1b7aed214be474b6b0ec652.jpg

Thats what i have allways said " it is good to be rich"
If i wil lotto on friday i will be looking for boat too, not a yacht, but somthing i can tow with my Maruader and that go fast and fuel consumption that is counted in seconds/liter :D

Liberté, égalité, fraternité,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Death to king luieeeee

Back