Pics that make you smile

People just need to buy more Danish wind turbines, and that will automatically make the world a better place. :p

Jees :rolleyes:
On Macs running the latest version of High Sierra, it appears that anyone can log in just by putting "root" in the user name field in a certain place. This is a huge, huge problem. Do not leave your Mac unattended until this is resolved.

Until Apple posts a fix-it for this issue the best way to protect your Mac against the problem reported today is by ensuring that you’ve set a root password. To do that, go to System Preferences > Users & Groups > Login Options > Join > Open Directory Utility > Edit. Enable the Root User if you haven’t already and then choose Change Root Password. :)

This is how our mp-police train every year before summer.
Edit
We have only one female mp-cop because at the test police must push his/hers bike 460 meters under 3 minute - why 460 meters why push i don't know.
When I was younger I used to love playing cat & mouse with the cops.
Thanks god I didn't stay in Finland as they would have most probably chewed me up for breakfast.

Traffic cop trying to ride a bike.

This isn't supposed to be a joke but I thought it was hilarious.
That was painful to watch.
My first thought was, if he can't lift it off the sidestand, how will he cope if he drops it? Then he dropped it!
Took me a while to realise that it was a woman. THAT person's legs are too short for THAT bike. If she was given the job for equality reasons despite not having a required ability, this demonstrates why doing so is wrong. I think the way US law works, she can demand a support worker. As long as she does the police work, and the support worker just overcomes her 'disability' re lifting the bike, she can argue she's fit for the job and the employer is required to pay for the assistant.

Another reason why Internet forums are not a wise choice for legal opinions.
Hey, don't take my word for it...
https://www.eeoc.gov/policy/docs/accommodation.html

And see https://amphl.org/breaking-deaf-nurse-wins-court-case
In summary:

Patient safety may not always be a legitimate defense for not hiring a deaf healthcare professional
The overall hospital or business operating budget is relevant to arguments of cost
An ASL interpreter is a reasonable accommodation regardless of additional cost incurred since provision does not alter job functions or duties

If a deaf nurse must be provided with an ASL interpreter, why shouldn't a police officer whose legs are too short to start off on her motorcycle be provided with a helper?

Last edited:
You assumed I was taking your word for it.
No, I assumed you weren't taking my word, and I used a well known figure of speech to point out that you don't need to.
Anyway, not worth pursuing this.

The only reason is being short or built small is not part of the definitions involved.
That is when you deliberately do something wrong so that she can pull you off, wait for her to get close to your car, then drive away at a very slow speed.

That was painful to watch.
My first thought was, if he can't lift it off the sidestand, how will he cope if he drops it? Then he dropped it!
Took me a while to realise that it was a woman. THAT person's legs are too short for THAT bike. If she was given the job for equality reasons despite not having a required ability, this demonstrates why doing so is wrong. I think the way US law works, she can demand a support worker. As long as she does the police work, and the support worker just overcomes her 'disability' re lifting the bike, she can argue she's fit for the job and the employer is required to pay for the assistant.
This is South Africa.
If she lost a bit of wait & done a few exercises she might be able to cope better.

apQw0Ln_460s.jpg

Screenshot_2017-11-29-07-25-09-1.jpg

2 planes brushed wings in JFK on Monday, a virgin and Egypt air, A330 Vs 777

My friend have never been in a plane and he say he is not going to,,,,,,,,, Chicken

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back