Pics that make you smile

Hehe, that say a lot about the price on low energy bulbs.
And ! the ingenuity of some people.

av8Ab8M_460s.jpg

haha someone forgot to edit all of the default vote template. :giggle:

I hope the votes was not cast based on those answer options, must just be the result posting that got corrupted.
They do say cows pollute pretty bad with their farting methane, so maybe milk should be more expensive, it is also used as a ingredient in a lot of unhealthy stuff people eat, so milk are probably more evil that one assume.
It is still one of my favorite drinks, it is also proven it replenish your water-loss after exercise much better than water or any sports drink.

That bulb i recon are like a weeks pay for many Indians,,,, which in turn make me go (y) for spending your money like that.

That bulb i recon are like a weeks pay for many Indians,,,, which in turn make me go (y) for spending your money like that.

I purchased 4 bulbs like the one in picture, one blue within a week, 2 lasted about 6 months, 1 lasted about 16 months. I replace all with Philips new style and haven't had any blow since, about 6 months.

I wouldn't recommend that style, go with the new style bulbs.

Amazon was the best place to buy, but the same bulb style have prices running all over the place, so be very careful.

I am all LED here, and since i got my niece a set of their Hue lights with the bridge and 2 Ikea floor lamps as a moving in present, well +50% of all commercials i get thrown in my face are from Phillips.
Okay my bathroom are 2 short CCFL tubes, but i am not going to do anything about that, i did replace both of them last summer.
No light in my bedroom other then a LED flashlight, and while there are under the closet lights in the kitchen i use the light from the bathroom as there are a opaque window in between the 2, and that's fine as i rarely spend much time out there.

Hit and arrogantly strolling away :giggle:
Still he are far from the class of Paul Charles Dozsa.

Last week my brother was complaining about how cold it is in Wisconsin, where he lives. He said some things I can't repeat about the state. It was 9f with light winds that day. Today I checked the forecast and had to laugh. Apparently the state was offended by what he said.

Screenshot_20190129-082605.png

I just can't fathom WILLINGLY living somewhere it ever gets that cold. Yeah it gets hot here, but as long as you have water and shade you won't die from it, unlike the cold. Some may disagree with me, but air conditioning in Texas is not as important as heat up north.

Last week my brother was complaining about how cold it is in Wisconsin, where he lives. He said some things I can't repeat about the state. It was 9f with light winds that day. Today I checked the forecast and had to laugh. Apparently the state was offended by what he said.

View attachment 44394

I just can't fathom WILLINGLY living somewhere it ever gets that cold. Yeah it gets hot here, but as long as you have water and shade you won't die from it, unlike the cold. Some may disagree with me, but air conditioning in Texas is not as important as heat up north.
I used to live in Kenosha - it gets COLD there. I remember one day my car wouldn't start and I had to wait outside for the tow truck to come jump start it, -15°F and 30MPH winds is not a lot of fun.

He used to live in Alaska (near Mt. McKinley if I remember right) where he not only needed a block heater, but a coolant circulator and battery heater for his truck. And studded tires since 4wd and regular snow tires wasn't enough. But he never complained about living there the way he does about Kenosha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back