OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Just saw a ISP here offer ( on fiber of course ) 5/5 gbit for 75 USD/mo, i currently pay 45 USD/mo for 1000/60 mbit on cable
I will have to consider that 5 gbit offering when i move to a place with a fiber optic cable to my door :p

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
That's maybe OK to move the boat around the parking lot...MAYBE to use a good boat ramp, not so steep. I bet the boat is stored on the trailer there, and the smart car only moves it across the parking lot and possibly into the water via a smooth paved ramp. That wheel on the tow bar wouldn't last long on the public roads.

I used to tow a an 18 foot cabin sailboat with a 4 cylinder, FWD car. Sometimes I had to get somebody to sit on the hood on slippery ramps to pull the boat out of the water. :)

I'll have to see if I can find the video that shows the 125 CC motorbike pulling about a 14 foot outboard fishing boat I saw in Thailand last fall. He was moving pretty fast....20-25 mph.

Watch for 'speedy' on the left. I saw the same bike/ boat combo on the same road 2-3 times over 2 days. He must have a place to launch it, somewhere.

Last edited:
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Yeah we must really have hated the water back then, which are fun cuz today people also spend a lot of money every year to get close to the water.
Hate / love relationship i guess.

Lola

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, A119
Yeah when sick eat a lot of meat, overuse of penicillin are a thing in my country at least.
That's how I got sick, looking at the price of meat!!!!!!!!

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
here pigs outnumber Danes 2:1, they are our secret weapon if we get attacked again, cuz all danish pigs are trained to carry a mine and seek shelter under leopard tanks,,,,, which we also have :rolleyes:

Harsh

Reaction score
Country
India
Haha, probably ten years of baggy jeans but never that low.

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
The next few days are one of the big 'blitz' periods where every state makes a concerted effort to inspect as many big trucks as possible for safety issues.

This 'food safety' violation was found on an inspection of a truck in California.

CHP - Dunsmuir Grade Commercial Enforcement Facility
Yesterday at 5:14 AM ·
VIOLATION OF THE WEEK - "How NOT To Smoke Sausage!"
"Smoking sausage is a process... Put the hanging or racked sausauge in an area that allows good air circulation all around them, and let them rest until they have dried to the touch." - www.lets-make-sausage.com
This week's picture was taken by our sharp-eyed inspection crew during a routine "Level 1" Inspection. While underneath this trailer, several interesting items were seen dangling from underneath a crossbeam.
Upon further investigation, it appeared that the driver was utilizing a creative space to cure his sausage. This is NOT a recommended technique! The airflow under a trailer is full of exhaust fumes and roadway debris.
While CVSA guidelines do not address this situation specifically, our entire staff would like to inform our readers: THIS IS NOT A SANITARY METHOD FOR CURING MEAT PRODUCTS!
https://www.facebook.com/CHPDunsmuir/photos/a.452976258455624/707170929702821/?type=3&eid=ARDBgfwma4G9A6WxhIhXVOdGJaYAKbRZDeT6_-DpkDkBg1dymlOA56XKSeFxNgFplNaxCP0iEqItncMJ&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARA46lFG4DjgPoveYM4r5ZhvO2aT9g6pJyi4V50lv9x7_SUzfA9AFRZbnnB3R6w09X662OAb6ImwnjUk7FC5ztS6ldQy_j1-LMJs_JRCqrOr62EhqmxBUC94wi1Id-_kr4nHp5M_yBbSaUsbFp_iFE2aBQ_Uf5PowL7UlTVvwFCHRLOt9kIHNaBb02fN6Z4IjlqL9bKsOgcEy1VJEhiUCW9Y32iOWfH48Z_UvCd5N0ttwkaAnADSjWoFh0NC8de9AAdSF6ODXtVmOfmnMkNATFrJWAwBicwmFTYMq2NW02J09IA_AfVD5y83vrPIasowe0VGnV5Odv4dU1AEOciWpMs&__tn__=EHH-R

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Hehe yeah as a parent you have to pick your battles,,,,,, i am told.

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
(2x) A119, (2x) A118c, iTrue X3, Git1, Git2
The baggy pants thing has died out around here (almost). The latest school kids craze now is black dress shoes and black socks with shorts.
Sounds like the school uniform I had to wear as a kid. Shorts were only allowed if they were khaki. Had to wear a navy polo shirt with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2