Pics that make you smile

well you are in dangerous territories, risking infecting all those old ppl down in FL :)

53fd425a8735141b7fd0e2d65d5113f2.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

This is an actual facebook post.

Snap 2021-03-19 at 21.52.52.png
tenor.gif

Last edited:
In a fit of money spending, today i upgraded my flat rate subscription at wash world from the 69 DKkr / mo Basic model to the 129 DKkr premium model.

This probably mean that i will wash my car even more now :)

The 69 Dkkr is pretty much what i have always paid for a single cheapest car wash, but that was for every spin in the machine, this flat rate stuff i really like as i get 10 washes ( or more if i want to ) every month for the same price.
I could even wash my car every day if i wanted to, but i think that would be me getting a little too much in touch with the beta male inside me.

Only problem now wit the upgrade is there is also a waxing in the premium program, which i assume i must clean my windows on the outside to get rid of wax there.

I just saw this old post today.

I bet no one obeyed that sign.

Snap 2021-03-21 at 16.37.07.png

I think it was meant to say no clot - ing, meaning it is not allowed to have a stroke in there. :)
Which would be a real possibility if i was around cuz i am such a handsome silver fox :love:

I like the commenter name " Connie Klemme"

This is a Klemme in Danish.

klemme-sort.jpg

You would think it is scenes from the game Grand theft auto, with really nice GFX.

But it is spring break in Florida,,,,,, and my grey goo almost have a meltdown.

imagescaler

First of all, girls ( really want to use another word here ) are crawling all over guys really nice cars ( this and other pictures on the net ) and i am like WTF ???? so daddy just pay for the body repairs, or a new car.

Northern world problems.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back