Pics that make you smile

might be the case, but seriously - how drunk/drugged/braindead must one be to not realise "hey my car has somehow left the street and goes upward" to end up so high (literally speaking ;)

Great thing (just realised by now) - you can still see the driver sitting behind the wheel :)

Yeah he is truley DENIED exit from his car.

If that happen here i will recomend you stay in the car for 2 reasons

1: you will be up higher ( assuming you wind your way to the top every time )
2: you will be tangled up in a Kv powerline as thats all we have up in the air here, so i would stay well clear of ground and just let the high voltage pass around you instead of thru you.

true...

and i think somebody lost something:
post2.jpg

The world need a lot of those signs.

"It's no use Marty, we still another 1.3 jigger watts of power!"

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

...don't know what's more scary - his lighter-"trick" or the electro-installation in the background

:eek:

K6hT4Ht.jpg

12 hours ago: about 3 inches of new snow (about 7.6cm)
right now: raining a lot.
12 hours later: clear and sunny, about 55'F (13'C)

Snow boots, gloves, hat, winter coat, rain boot, rain coat, umbrella, shorts, t-shirts, and sandal all in 24 hours period.

People want what they don't have.
In my country, it's never have snow before until a couple years ago, it's snow in the north. There are so many people, going a long way just to see snow. :)

@thancam

great - we used to have snow some years ago, now, i got my own chili-plants on the outside...
(and mounted my m+s-tyres for absolutly no reason... and now, i hesitate to mount the summertyres back as last year, we had snow in may...)

(chilis in north-east switzerland; even mothers palm and banana-plant survived winter outside and are growing again)

...and people are still saying we have no climate-change... :-/

hDA7EF485

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back