Police cameras

Damm that guy was getting a stomping party, you allso got that here back in the good old days.
Beat up a couple of cops and be assured you would get a beating on the station, and thats only fair i think, walk the way of the fist you have to remember its a 2 way street.
I have no fear of my own dashcams and what they could do to me, if they do somthing i am sure i deserve it, thats allso why i have argued a fjew times in here i think its strange to see a radar detector in the footage of a dashcam, to me a radar detector say " i speed and i know i do that and i want to get avay with it"
And the dashcam scream, but you other drivers better drive by the book or i will throw the book at you.

If anything feel strange, ppl do right in questioning it, and video evidence is better than hearsay.

And when it come to the ppl who uphold the laws and the ppl that make those laws, its only right to expect the very best and most of those ppl as they are some of the most important ppl in a society.
They are the ones who set the standart for all the rest of us to follow, and so when they themself step out of line they should be taken out right avay.

And personally i think where i live there need to be taken a lot of ppl out, but thats just me here, and i wont argue in text here about you and where you are.

Interesting statistics. There's actually been a lot said lately about the lack of data on the number of people killed by police. There is no central .gov database that keeps track of such things. How many cops were killed, categorized into 50 different levels, yes, but civilians killed by police, none at all. Fortunately, there are several websites that use public news accounts to keep track of deaths at the hands of the police. They simply state the age, sex, race (if specified) and link to the media outlet's website for the report. Admittedly the civilians killed may very well have "had it coming" through suicide by cop, or some other violent exchange that they instigated. But, looking at the racial breakdown, it's clear that no single race dominates those numbers.

What is undeniably apparent, however, is that stories that deal with police violence do not garner national attention unless the victim is black. That automatically influences popular opinion to believe that what violence that does exist, is disproportionately geared towards blacks. The http://killedbypolice.net numbers dispute that.

Finally, as to the video link I provided above, I ask you this... Does it matter what a subject did just prior to the start of the video? If he surrenders, lays prone, and has his hands up, is it the job of Law Enforcement to exact street justice on behalf of the Judicial system?

I have no doubt that this Russian kid deserves all sorts of beatings for what he did. But the fact remains, our police officers should NOT act as judge, jury, or (all too often) executioner. Beatings like this lead to multi-million dollar settlements or awards that are paid for, not by the offending cops, their pensions, or their union - but by the tax payer.

Thank you for a thoughtful, interesting and intelligent reply, devoid of name calling and insults towards anyone with whom you may not agree.

Enough with your "libturd" BS and extremist right wing crap. Anyone who doesn't seem to agree with your oft voiced Neo-Nazi agenda becomes an instant target for your excoriation and insults.
Yes, no doubt you'll be back with more of your usual rationalizations for racism, bigotry and xenophobia. Last time around it was all about your Holocaust denial agenda and anti-semitism, now it's about race.
Sorry for letting you waiting; I've been abroad for couple of days. The following picture summarizes very well your reaction.

Keep in mind that terms as: Holocaust denial, anti-semitism (I hope you're capable to understand that many other people suffered way more than Jews), bigotry, xenophobia, racism, etc. don't bother me at all. These words have absolutely no impact on me.

Well, then why don't you read the actual facts and statistics being presented before slobbering all over yourself?
Let's see your racist article (yes ! racist is the correct term; racist against white people. Do you know you can be racist against whites ?):

A) The 1,217 deadly police shootings from 2010 to 2012 captured in the federal data show that blacks, age 15 to 19, were killed at a rate of 31.17 per million, while just 1.47 per million white males in that age range died at the hands of police.

Without too many details about the initial data, we can still have an idea on how they obtained the final results:

Consider:
a) Wd=the number of white deaths
Bd=the number of black deaths
and Wd+Bd=1217 (based on your data)

b) P=the selected population (as the article speaks about 15-19 years old offenders the parameter P is smaller than 312729000 the US total population https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States)

c) wP=the percentage of whites x 100 (among selected population)
bP=the percentage of blacks x 100 (among selected population)
We cannot know exactly what is the definition of "whites" for the progressists (i.e., sometimes Hispanics are considered whites, sometimes aren't depending on how the progessists liberals want to control the data in their favour).

The number of deaths per million for whites and blacks (based on: if Wd deaths among wP*P then, how many among 1 million ? and if Bd deaths among bP*P then, how many among 1 million ?) become
Wd1Mill=1E6*Wd*1E2/(wP*P)=(based on your article)=1.47 (1)
Bd1Mill=1E6*Bd*1E2/(bP*P)=(based on your article)=31.17 (2)

We see that the results "per million" (i.e., Wd1Mill and Bd1Mill) are influenced by several factors:
a) P = selected population. This parameter will increase/decrease both results with the same factor. For a lower population P, the results increase.
b) The percentage of whites and blacks: this factor clearly increases the number of deaths per million for blacks (wP>bP).
c) The higher number of dead blacks compared with white blacks among 1217. But how many ? We can only speculate. If someone knows what are the percentages of blacks and whites in these evaluation (wP, bP) and the total population (P) then it's possible to know how many are blacks and how many whites among the 1217 deaths. The initial ratio presented in the article, 31.17:1.47, will change drastically.
Wd=Wd1Mill*wP*P/1E8 (3)
Bd=Bd1Mill*bP*P/1E8 (4)

It's totally wrong to evaluate "per million" taking into account ONLY the total number of whites and blacks and not OTHER risk factors:
a) education: in family or school. There are many drop outs from schools, black female teenagers with kids, black adult (single or not) mothers with many kids.
b) culture&social interactions between people: the black ghetto violent culture is not something which can help you in life (excepting the case when you want to be in Police's files).
c) unemployment: the lack of education and the violent culture clearly have a huge impact on finding a proper job.
Based on all these factors, it's not a surprise if there are more black offenders compared with white offenders; moreover, taking into account the black culture, the risk for a black offender to be killed is clearly higher than for a white offender.

B) Now, let's analyse a little more your article:

Your racist "journalists" state:
"how many more whites over those three years would have had to have been killed for them to have been at equal risk. The number is jarring – 185, more than one per week."
For me it's clear: if you're a white, then you should sacrifice yourself for the sake of statistics. I think it's a good idea that all the white progressists to help improving the statistics.

"for decades: Blacks are being killed at disturbing rates"
And how many blacks were/are killed by blacks ?

"surfaced again with the August killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri"
I read about that "wonderful" citizen; with his death, humanity lost an exceptional human being.

"a comparison between white and black victims shows important trends"
True; the victimization of blacks and their violent culture will create mayhem across USA in the following years.

"the risk of getting killed by police if you are white and if you are black."
This risk should also include NOT only the colour of your skin but also MANY other factors.

"The black boys killed can be disturbingly young. There were 41 teens 14 years or younger reported killed by police from 1980 to 2012"
A span of 32 years ? Why not only 2010-2012, as it was until now ? Maybe because then it wouldn't provide so many deaths of those under 14yrs old ?

...and so one. If I made some errors, please correct them.

What is undeniably apparent, however, is that stories that deal with police violence do not garner national attention unless the victim is black. That automatically influences popular opinion to believe that what violence that does exist, is disproportionately geared towards blacks.

Is not a surprise; this is a new kind of domestic terrorism built little by little in USA. Something similar is happening in Europe where many Africans and Middle Easterners migrants (mostly Muslims) are brought here.

Who is at fault ?

USA and the countries all over the World have a huge debt. To whom ? Who are the masters ? Follow where the money goes and you'll find the "Kings&Queens". Once you find them, remove them and their kids, and the World will be a better place. All others are simply pawns; stupid pawns who are educated to fight for something that doesn't exist. At some point, you'll have to fight or you'll get killed by another pawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a big one mon ami :)

Many kids born here but with parents from the middle east & Africa exit school here barely beeing able to read or write Danish :oops::( this is very bad for integration into Danish society.
No doubt the efford by us Danes to get our new fellow countrymen to adapt to our society have failed big time for decades, but then again having the mindset i have, i can not plame that solely on our integration effords failing.
From my point of view and with my mindset it do look like a lot of ppl comming here have absolutely no interest of adopting to Denmark, it more seem like they think it is Denmark that have to adopt to ther take on things.

Americans dont seem to have the same problems now or thru history, sure the 10% of Danes that back then said fawk you Denmark and left for the states proberly spoke Danish for a while when they met a fellow Ex Dane over there.
But it do seem like all the nationaleties pretty fast adopted to the native english, and so they should, if i ever become so lucky i am able to leave Denmark, i will speak the language of my new country, and i will do my utmost to nevet speak or hear a word of Danish again.

There are a good many ppl here, that was invited to come here and work in the late 70ties, and a lot of them dont even speak Danish to this date, they simply dont have to as they get money ( welfare ) no matter what.

Last edited:
unfortunately this system of not wanting to learn the local culture and adapt happens in every country

Not really, if one was to travel to (ie) Saudi... In a day you'd become one of them or a dog meat... :/

Maybe thats a reason refugees dont go there, looking at countries that do take refugees from the middle east and Africa its surely not the rich middel eastern countries that do most.
You will not see a sunni muslim living in a shia muslim place, so better move half way around the world and live of the handouts of infidel christians.

I dont get ppl like that, sure they might not be much when they come here, maybe they cant even read or write the language where they come from, but when they get here where everything is "free" why dont they take advantage of that and get ther kids the educations they would not even dream off in the country they come from.

There is a lot of things i dont get, today i have to drive my dear old and sick mother half way around Denmark to a hospital where they can look at her bad leg.
Instead of using the hospital that is allmost next door :rolleyes:

You will not see a sunni muslim living in a shia muslim place, so better move half way around the world and live of the handouts of infidel christians.
Because I've already read this statement on different other channels, I think this disinformation is spread by multiculturalist progressive trying to justify the invasion. Anyway, it has nothing to do with Police cameras, but here you have a distribution of religions in Middle-East.
MEeth.gif

And a more detailed distribution:
mapMErel.jpg

Spread the word, spread the truth. Long life the Internet :D !!!

unfortunately this system of not wanting to learn the local culture and adapt happens in every country

I left the uk for Italy in 1991..

spent 5 years in and around rome and became fluent in 9 months not just language but their 300+ hand language signs;)

was really hard returning to the uk as I questioned the differences in "way of thought" and really struggled to fit into mind numbingly conversation in the uk and lack of description or beauty in the spoken tongue :eek::eek:

spent 5 years in and around rome and became fluent in 9 months not just language but their 300+ hand language signs;)

Way to go pete.

The little Italian i have picked up get mashed up with the Spanish i know.

Same with Japanese and Chinese, though the 2 languages is not much alike i still mash them up. i guess thats the prize for a brain that do its own thing with languages and so most is without context its just a word here and a sentence there.
police_officer_on-body_camera_a.jpg

Well, @Mandami, I predicted over a week ago that you would return with more of your extremist white supremacist claptrap but this time about blacks instead of Muslims, or women or libturds or whatever but I was not anticipating such a convoluted, obsessive-compulsive diatribe. You've have really outdone yourself this time.

It comes as no surprise based on so many of your previous postings and signature links that you have no concerns and indeed are rather proud to present yourself as a bigot, xenophobe and racist. But ultimately for you and those like you, this is a tragically low state to live in. One way or another the philosophies and agendas you repeatedly promote here, especially as a European are a feeble form of right neo-fascism and racial/cultural superiority which are a sad repeat of a cycle that pops up like clockwork in history, last seen in the 1930s, that led to the rise of Hitler and Stalin and that will ultimately end of once again in the toxic waste dump of history, despite all your vile rhetoric.

I'd love to hear your rethoric, coming from certain "culturally enhanced" locations, instead of postering and denying priveledge of your expressions to be coming out the same society, you so vermanantly despise.

Well, @Mandami, I predicted over a week ago that you would return with more of your extremist white supremacist claptrap but this time about blacks instead of Muslims, or women or libturds or whatever but I was not anticipating such a convoluted, obsessive-compulsive diatribe. You've have really outdone yourself this time.
I've used your data. At the end of my reply I wrote: "If I made some errors, please correct them". So, once again, please justify your statements.

Also, don't mix the terms:
"blacks" - refers to a race (the same as whites, Asians, etc.). You are born with this; you can't change it, and you shouldn't be criticise because of that. Yes, I know the progressist "philosophers" who consider the race as a "social concept". Moreover, it wasn't me making the separation whites-blacks, but your racist article.
"Muslim" (Islam) - is a dogma (the same as Communism, Nazism, etc.). You are educated to follow it. Some dogmas are "good", some are bad (or extremely bad). All dogmas were/are created by people. We should always have the freedom to criticise dogmas, otherwise we should also respect the Communists or the Nazis.
"women" - o_O where they came from ? Probably because I wrote about "single mothers" :oops:

Well, It comes as no surprise based on so many of your previous postings and signature links that you have no concerns and indeed are rather proud to present yourself as a bigot, xenophobe and racist. But ultimately for you and those like you, this is a tragically low state to live in. One way or another the philosophies and agendas you repeatedly promote here, especially as a European are a feeble form of right neo-fascism and racial/cultural superiority which are a sad repeat of a cycle that pops up like clockwork in history, last seen in the 1930s, that led to the rise of Hitler and Stalin and that will ultimately end of once again in the toxic waste dump of history, despite all your vile rhetoric.

You throw in some words (without justification) hopping they will shut up people whose opinions you don't agree.
Maybe you have good intentions, but you're far from knowing what is reality: there are good people (who will give their life for others), and there are bad people (who will kill your family for 1$). You criticise me for being "racist" when it seems you are racist against white people. You've been programmed; you can't think for yourself and probably you'll never will. You're part of the destruction agenda; at some point in history you'll be remember as one of the sheep who destroyed the World.
People are different; a country is not a piece of land and it's not characterized only by a language, but also similar habits of its citizens, culture, human interrelations. People who follow different dogmas when placed together is a recipe for disaster. For example, we are thousands of km apart and we still haven't found a common ground.

Coming back to the main subject and the "blacks killed by Police", keep in mind that with your actions you kill them too. Even if you remove all the police officers from roads, the problems of the blacks will remain the same; that's because blacks are their biggest enemy of themselves. People should "protest" for education, family, jobs; only in this way you can improve the life of black community.
Another issue (which strangely hasn't been discussed and affects not only the blacks but all the population) is the judicial system in USA: the private jails and the bail bounds must be removed. You can't trust a system which turns around money.

I hope I was clear enough; I'm still waiting for you to justify why I'm racist, xenophobe, bigot, etc.

I'd love to hear your rethoric, coming from certain "culturally enhanced" locations, instead of postering and denying priveledge of your expressions to be coming out the same society, you so vermanantly despise.

@BMbler, it is often hard to decipher what you are trying to actually express in some your inarticulate ramblings. What exactly does "vermanantly" mean? o_O And maybe you could explain exactly what you mean by "culturally enhanced" while you're at it or how you profess to even know what it is like in my location.

I've used your data. At the end of my reply I wrote: "If I made some errors, please correct them". So, once again, please justify your statements.

Also, don't mix the terms:
"blacks" - refers to a race (the same as whites, Asians, etc.). You are born with this; you can't change it, and you shouldn't be criticise because of that. Yes, I know the progressist "philosophers" who consider the race as a "social concept". Moreover, it wasn't me making the separation whites-blacks, but your racist article.
"Muslim" (Islam) - is a dogma (the same as Communism, Nazism, etc.). You are educated to follow it. Some dogmas are "good", some are bad (or extremely bad). All dogmas were/are created by people. We should always have the freedom to criticise dogmas, otherwise we should also respect the Communists or the Nazis.
"women" - o_O where they came from ? Probably because I wrote about "single mothers" :oops:

You throw in some words (without justification) hopping they will shut up people whose opinions you don't agree.
Maybe you have good intentions, but you're far from knowing what is reality: there are good people (who will give their life for others), and there are bad people (who will kill your family for 1$). You criticise me for being "racist" when it seems you are racist against white people. You've been programmed; you can't think for yourself and probably you'll never will. You're part of the destruction agenda; at some point in history you'll be remember as one of the sheep who destroyed the World.
People are different; a country is not a piece of land and it's not characterized only by a language, but also similar habits of its citizens, culture, human interrelations. People who follow different dogmas when placed together is a recipe for disaster. For example, we are thousands of km apart and we still haven't found a common ground.

Coming back to the main subject and the "blacks killed by Police", keep in mind that with your actions you kill them too. Even if you remove all the police officers from roads, the problems of the blacks will remain the same; that's because blacks are their biggest enemy of themselves. People should "protest" for education, family, jobs; only in this way you can improve the life of black community.
Another issue (which strangely hasn't been discussed and affects not only the blacks but all the population) is the judicial system in USA: the private jails and the bail bounds must be removed. You can't trust a system which turns around money.

I hope I was clear enough; I'm still waiting for you to justify why I'm racist, xenophobe, bigot, etc.

Well, @Mandami, I accuse you of being a racist, xenophobe, bigot, etc. based on numerous remarks you've made here in these forums, the general tone of your rhetoric and the sort of propaganda you enjoy posting links to. Referring to Muslims as "Koranimals" as you have in the past or equating the Islamic faith, a major world religion with over 2 billion adherents with Nazism is self evidentiary of your deplorable attitudes. Of course, describing US blacks and "their violent culture" in a country you know little or nothing about is simply another example of your racist mindset and stereotyping. When you claim that, "People who follow different dogmas when placed together is a recipe for disaster" you are advocating for a racial, cultural and ethnic purity that is identical to the facist rhetoric from the 1930s. Clearly, you are not someone who is incapable of existing or comporting yourself in a modern, multicultural, egalitarian society and this equates you more with Nazism than the worlds 2 billion Muslims.

Your post here, like so many of your others is merely another example of twisted logic, shallow rationalization and denial of what you are all really about and it rings hollow.

Way to go pete.

The little Italian i have picked up get mashed up with the Spanish i know.

funny you should say that as I realised that Spanish is just Italian with an "S" on the end and spoken with a lisp and I can understand 90% of it and would probably get by with the method I mentioned....

Immersing myself in their way of life I probably over compensated as I developed the Italian male "bello figura" and like the rest of them spent the official double what Italian women spend on grooming products, strutted around in a cool manner and checked my hair in the car mirror every exit of the car and even shop windows - awesome !:D:D:D I got comfy with the fact as you pass a woman in Rome there is always eye contact and a smile at each other....

Was hard to shake that natural behaviour off back in the UK where social interaction is the opposite and backward and I found my self questioning many things !!!

Can you believe back in the UK I actually used to get told off for being too cheerful when I popped in shops and women, bah, they had the cheek to think you fancied them just because you were chatting with them which caused inevitable problems.

The quick way to settle back in would have been a lobotomy !

Last edited:
racist, xenophobe, bigot, etc. based on numerous remarks
Could you please link these words to clear remarks I made. You either don't know the meaning of these words or maybe you're not developed sufficiently to have an coherent discussion. (Now probably you'll accuse me with hostility against disabled people; you can add it to the list :cool:)
Referring to Muslims as "Koranimals" as you have in the past or equating the Islamic faith, a major world religion with over 2 billion adherents with Nazism is self evidentiary of your deplorable attitudes.
1 billion can be wrong, 2 billions can be wrong; the numbers say nothing. Islam is more than a religion; it's a doctrine. It's so funny to put in opposition Islam and Nazi; Hitler once said: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France" :D In other words the Nazi had good connections with the Islamic world.
Here you have a link which makes a parallel between Islam and Nazi: http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/how-nazism-explains-moderate-and-radical-islam/
That guy wrote it quite nicely: "The problem today is that the politically correct establishment—academia, mainstream media, politicians, and all other talking heads—not ones to be bothered with reality or history, have made it an established “fact” that Islam is “one of the world’s great religions.” Therefore, the religion itself—not just some of its practitioners —is inviolable to criticism."
Also, keep in mid that one of the most important pillar of Islam is a guy (Muhammad) who lived several centuries ago (probably he's one of the worst person who ever lived; if there is a Hell, which probably there isn't, I hope he's there and he is suffering). That guy was a warrior (a killer you can say), he married a child (in our days this act is named paedophilia) and he declared himself "the last prophet of God".

Anyway, I'll keep my "deplorable attitudes" rather than becoming a brainwashed sheep.

US blacks and "their violent culture" in a country you know little or nothing
I think those blacks who are killed by the Police are not Neil deGrasse Tyson-s. That's enough for me to know.

racist mindset and stereotyping
Same old story; it became boring.

you are advocating for a racial, cultural and ethnic purity that is identical to the facist rhetoric from the 1930s
You don't know history; you know only what the progressists have taught you. It's too late for you.

modern, multicultural, egalitarian society
a) There is no such thing as "modern"; what is "modern" today is "old" tomorrow.
b) "multicultural" = salad+wine+steak+cheese put all together in a blender; the result will be a disgusting matter which has lost all the beauty and the taste of the initial products.
c) "egalitarian society" people are not equal: some are smarter, some aren't; some work, some are lazy; some are honest, some are cheaters. What the society needs is that people to have a chance (or chances), but in the end, it depends on each one how he uses these chances. You must be responsible for your life and your decisions.

denial of what you are all really
I know what I am. The question is: do you know what are you ?

Last edited:
How can any man know what he is as each second of life's expierance moulds and shapes each of us uniquely to be the person we are for but that moment in time only ?

And thus you don't know who you ever are:D:D:oops:

But fear not, I can tell you when you posted that..you were a bore:D

Last edited:
How can any man know what he is as each second of life's expierance moulds and shapes each of us uniquely to be the person we are for but that moment in time only ?
True; you may know what you are today but you could change tomorrow and become another person.

I got comfy with the fact as you pass a woman in Rome there is always eye contact and a smile at each other ...where social interaction is the opposite and backward
Rome, nice town; I went there for two weeks: one in spring, the other in autumn. The driving is terrible; you need special skills.
Speaking about human interactions, I took part of a training and one of the first warning was: never kiss (on the cheeks to be more specifically) a girl or woman that you met and you don't know very personally. :D

Back