Powerucc Panorama2

Good afternoon. G-sensor can be disabled. The menu has a function off. Personally, I have it turned off. Because of the bad roads it worked constantly.

Thanks!

made a mistake few months ago when I bought the "URIVE Albatross 2". There is no way to turn the G-sensor off and like you, the road are bad but over here, but for this camera even when the road are fine and you hit the gas pedal when you start to drive it come one and save even file...

Thank you for the firmware, Niko ! It looks promising, I'm curious how it will look.

Bothered me BlackVue 550, I have got tired to wait from the manufacturer to improve the quality, color adjustments, white balance and other things. Has been a loyal customer and the brand, had to use: DR400G-HD, DR400G-HD II, DR500GW-HD, DR550GW-2CH.
Watching the theme: "Powerucc Panorama2", surprised by the quality and optimal bitrate 12Mbps, balance of color and quick reaction of the manufacturer of the shortcomings and instant correction of minor errors specified users. Most likely sell 550 and buy the latest model Panorama.

I just installed the new (1.12.02) firmware today. Overall, I am most pleased with the Powerucc Panorama II. Highly recommended.

Cheers!

I just received mine yesterday. OK so far. But put black tape over the front-facing blue LED. What were they thinking!?

Blue led flasher is useful, if it stays constant you know something is wrong(it is not recording) I don't find it too bright, maybe because of the locations I mount it. Enjoy your dashcam.
Cheers.

Thanks. I don't mind the blue blinking LED turned towards the driver. There is another blue blinking LED turned towards oncoming traffic.

In my country you're not supposed to flash a police-like bright blue LED in your car or you will receive a citation. Also I don't need others to know I'm recording.

Last edited:
Thanks. I don't mind the blue blinking LED turned towards the driver. There is another blue blinking LED turned towards oncoming traffic.
Is there a more recent Panorama II? My Panorama II has only one blue LED on the same side as the screen and, like @dashy mentioned, it's very useful to know whether the camera is actually recording or if something is wrong (that is because I choose to have the screen off all the time). It's not too bright either, I sometimes have a hard time trying to make out if it's blinking or not during daytime.

panarama s has blue flashing led to the front and as such it is not road legal in the uk from what i can tell it is a very minor update to the pan 2

panarama s has blue flashing led to the front and as such it is not road legal in the uk from what i can tell it is a very minor update to the pan 2
Thanks for your comment.
We will release the firmware which can disable to flicking LED.
Some country ask this function.
Anyway, people can choose this function.

Thanks, that would be useful.

I don't think I got a Panorama S, it's a II for sure. Here is where the blue LED is located:

t2ec16nhjhgffl6cmbbbbsdp.jpg

Thanks, that would be useful.

I don't think I got a Panorama S, it's a II for sure. Here is where the blue LED is located:

t2ec16nhjhgffl6cmbbbbsdp.jpg
isn't that the microphone speaker holes i get no light output on mine from this location. I've just checked. could you post a picture of the light?

A blue LED blinks through the middle hole on my device.

Must look at mine next time I am in the car...I didn't give it a2nd thought...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the picture of the circuit board and camera sensor? I'd like to see how hard it would be to remote mount the camera and have the display up front.

Does anyone have the picture of the circuit board and camera sensor? I'd like to see how hard it would be to remote mount the camera and have the display up front.

Search and ye shall find. It's there somewhere in the past postings

Hi all first time posting here! Got my panorama last week and the experience has been quite good until today. I think I might have bricked the device, so I plugged in the power cable to the device when the key is in the first click position and so it powered up as usual, but then when it is still in the bootup screen I fired up the engine so the dashcam shut off and reboot and now the device only shows the bootup screen then a blank screen and I don't think it is recording at all. Any advice for me? I am guessing I can flash it with the firmware v1.12.02 as most of your guys here are loving it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back