Powerucc Panorama2

What kind of heat are you talking about?
Leave your car in the sun, outside temperature was 32 C (89 F). When included DVR began constantly overloaded. When it cooled down, began to operate normally. Inside the car, the temperature was 50 ° C (122 F).

Full size SD card I take it, not a micro in an adapter?

Could be a faulty product perhaps, the temps aren't high enough for that alone to be the problem

Full size SD card I take it, not a micro in an adapter?

Could be a faulty product perhaps, the temps aren't high enough for that alone to be the problem
Yes, full size SD card (was supplied). This incident never happened. I think a temporary or one-time glitch.

Does everyone have an issue during playback (using Registrator Viewer in jokiin's signature) where the camera has little gaps whenever it rolls to a new file? I'm using the 15mbps firmware with a Transcend 32 GB Class 10 SDHC card. Every 2 minutes during playback (my roll freqency) there's a gap in the video - sometimes up to 3 seconds. Is this just to be expected or am I doing something wrong?

Does everyone have an issue during playback (using Registrator Viewer in jokiin's signature) where the camera has little gaps whenever it rolls to a new file? I'm using the 15mbps firmware with a Transcend 32 GB Class 10 SDHC card. Every 2 minutes during playback (my roll freqency) there's a gap in the video - sometimes up to 3 seconds. Is this just to be expected or am I doing something wrong?

There are two options:

1. Overlap need to be set to "0"
2. Some latest RV have bugs with overlap playback and stiching. I also experienced that. Went to older version RV, worked fine.

There are two options:

1. Overlap need to be set to "0"
2. Some latest RV have bugs with overlap playback and stiching. I also experienced that. Went to older version RV, worked fine.

Thanks niko. I should have mentioned, overlap is already set to 0. Do you have a suggestion as to which FW I should use?

Thanks niko. I should have mentioned, overlap is already set to 0. Do you have a suggestion as to which FW I should use?

If I remember correctly RV 5.6 worked fine for me. Pano FW I stay on 1.12.03 ( 15Mbps ), but its my personal preference. Newest is 1.12.06.

Does anyone know how to go about getting warranty service for a Panorama II? For some reason the eBay seller is not responding.

If it's shpkorea just keep trying I guess, have you messaged through eBay or direct email?

Trying through eBay. Is there a direct mail I can try?

I don't have their contact details sorry, perhaps someone else that has bought from them might know

What's actually wrong with it?

I don't have their contact details sorry, perhaps someone else that has bought from them might know

What's actually wrong with it?

It went out of focus. not just slightly but I cannot even read the license plate of the car in front of me. Changed FW but no change in quality. Cleaned the lense too naturally, just in case but that didn't help. either.

In trying to contact shpkorea through a listing, I get "Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

I tried to reply to one of our earlier corresponce but because the transaction is over 90 days old eBay won't let me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D II / S 7
DGTLSYSTEMS II / S 1
D II / S 9
I II / S 37
alexsoll II / S 263
Back