jfsoto1988

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware F50, Thinkware F200, Thinkware FA200.

I know it can be difficult to drive during the early morning & late afternoon hours because of the sun being directly in the field of view, but still.

haha i did that same some months ago, ran a red light ( no danger of crashing ) cuz i was a dumb ass and looking at the green arrow for left turners :rolleyes::oops:

Thank god i forgot to retrieve that ( i swear not intentionally ) cuz i do post my own mess ups too, and that one would have been a bad one on my youtube channel.

Yikes!! I would be yelling a few choice words. Glad there was no impact!

She did react when she saw the dash camera. :oops: 0:40 Oh ****.

haha i did that same some months ago, ran a red light ( no danger of crashing ) cuz i was a dumb ass and looking at the green arrow for left turners :rolleyes::oops:

Thank god i forgot to retrieve that ( i swear not intentionally ) cuz i do post my own mess ups too, and that one would have been a bad one on my youtube channel.
I did that myself a few times also in no danger to crash anyone.But I am human and making mistakes like all of us do,especially in a 12 hour shifts in a taxi I drive.:rolleyes:

She did look older than middle age. I'm sure it was an honest mistake. We are human & whether we like or not we are all going to reach that age when our brain starts to slow down. Cars are machines. Humans are machines. Machines break down over time. That's just the way it is.

I know it can be difficult to drive during the early morning & late afternoon hours

I find that coffee helps. :)

Your road layouts can be scary. That setup looks like they want you to play chicken with oncoming traffic. And I guess that's what happened.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I find that coffee helps. :)

Your road layouts can be scary. That setup looks like they want you to play chicken with oncoming traffic. And I guess that's what happened.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
It only becomes a game of chicken when people aren't paying attention. This was a controlled left turn for the cam car, and the lady in the Ford SUV had a red light. The car to her left had a green arrow. My guess is, she saw the car next to her go so she assumed she had a green and went. I'm sure we've all made that mistake at least once before.

Back