SG7LA50G

Will this be available in the UK, via an UK based distributor ?

don't have anyone doing Street Guardian products in the UK at this time, this model is still a month or so away though

[Qanks UOTE="jokiin, post: 91589, member: 469"]don't have anyone doing Street Guardian products in the UK at this time, this model is still a month or so away though[/QUOTE]
Thanks

Will the mount have black 3m tape on the back? My blackvue has Gray and its the only thing you can see from outside. And this cam looks even more stealthy. Looking forward to this one.

Will the mount have black 3m tape on the back? My blackvue has Gray and its the only thing you can see from outside. And this cam looks even more stealthy. Looking forward to this one.

yes the tape is black

Any chance of a photo with something alongside, just to gauge the approximate size?

*Sigh*, I just got in the SG9665GM today and this gets announced. Oh well. If I turn out to love SG9665GM and this one is even better I'll get this and throw the SG9665GM in the back window.

Interesting.
What is the size compared to SG9665GM ?

fef0fec92017da488320daf5b130af80.jpg

Had been waiting for GuardTrak GT2S, nearly got seduced with the SG9665GM, but this one ticks all the boxes for me, just hope we have a UK based distributor when this is launched (no offence Pier28)

Last edited:
can you put a credit card or something in those photos for those people who don't have any of those cams to determine size from, for all we know they could be all the size of bricks. I know they aren't but you know what I mean.

can you put a credit card or something in those photos for those people who don't have any of those cams to determine size from, for all we know they could be all the size of bricks. I know they aren't but you know what I mean.

Not ideal lighting but will give you an idea

d505472f00bd35fa86296731731e4676.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Street Guardian 7