SG7LA50G

Oh wow ... that's good to know! Has a sample video been shown already? Would love to take a look at the video/lens quality.

We're still fine tuning firmware on ours, their hardware is different so not sure how it compares

Last edited:
Any updates on this unit or the capacitor version of the SG9665GM?

Any updates on this unit or the capacitor version of the SG9665GM?

I'll be in the factory for the SG7LA50G today actually, it's production ready but we're still doing some firmware adjustments

SG9665GC we're still doing some testing and fine tuning also, hardware is done already, just minor stuff that still needs adjusting

Last edited:
Me like!

I need to ask the same question I've posed before though. Is the lens adjustable side to side as well as up and down for those of us who can't have the camera mounted in the center of the windscreen directly behind the rear view mirror?

Just found this thread and have to agree about the horizontal adjustment. If it had that I'd order one today.

(And if was dual channel with a second camera for the rear it would be irresistible...)

Last edited:
is this cam higher specc'ed and better than the SG9665GM?? looking at a reliable good low maintenance cam for my mother.

this model is not suitable for parking mode use
what do you mean by this? would any damage result if we left it running while parked?

is that because it sits there with no airflow and gets hot??

Yep, with mine I'll be connecting it to a power magic pro, but with a timer of 5 mins before cut off. Reason being, I don't want to have to use the cigarette lighter for power since its already being used by tablet and rear camera

Any idea when you will be launching this Dashcam? Any updates on UK suppliers? Regards

Any idea when you will be launching this Dashcam? Any updates on UK suppliers? Regards

Hardware is ready, we're just doing firmware changes at the moment, should be doing some production this month all being well

No arrangement in place for the UK at this stage though

I'll take care of you for now once it's ready. PM me for a special UK arrangement to ease some of the shipping concerns you may have.

Back