SG9663DC beta firmware

You need the 3 wire for the SG hard wire kit as far as i know.

Have probably done something wrong.. upgraded to latest beta and reset settings.. I don't think parking mode is working. chose 2 and 3 wire system and tried (got the SG kit).. Which settings I should check?

Also how do we connect to the camera via the iOS app? Any guide?
Need more details about your setup

Nevermind I think its working now.. can see "Rec" blinking on car off and the clock symbol

Want to confirm my settings. On latest beta firmware with 64GB Memory Card. Not sure of most of the settings below but just want to get recommendation

Resolution: 1080P30,1080P30
Quality: Medium
Display Mode: Picture in Picture
Loop Recording: 5 Minutes
Power Input: 3 Wire
Exposure: EV Front
AE Metering: Center Weighted
G-Sensor: Low Sensitivity
Parking G-Sensor: Middle Sensitivity
Parking Monitor: 5FPS
Shutdown Timer: 24 Hours
Screensaver: 1 Minute
Auto Restart: 1 Minute
Boot Delay: 5 Seconds
Frequency: 50Hz

Also I forgot how to get the wifi to connect to the iOS app?

While the screen is on just short press the power button, recording will pause, camera will start double beeping with the wifi on, once you connect the beeping will stop

While the screen is on just short press the power button, recording will pause, camera will start double beeping with the wifi on, once you connect the beeping will stop

Thanks @jokiin will try it out..

Please see if my settings look good?

Merry Xmas and happy new year everyone!!!

Settings are fine, you mentioned latest beta but you should be on the latest release version which is newer

Aah.. didn't see 1.49.. Will update to that later.. too many times to reset and re-setup :(

Release version http://bit.ly/SG9663DCfirmwareV1-49

will update the thread when there's a new beta

Note that using beta firmware will NOT void your warranty, links to previous release versions are included in the notes should you want to roll back
Hi ,can you please fix the link to this firmware or whatever is the latest stable ?

cheers

That’s strange something happened to the bit ly shortcut link. I just reported it to our web developer. Send a private message with your email and we can attach and send you the update later today for now.

Back