SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

worried what your lady friend might think if you need to announce you're changing to bottom mask mode though :p

So, I asked her. She laughed and said that she has plenty of sexy low cut outfits but doesn't own or need any "bottom masking" ones. :D

Perhaps

target top
target middle
full frame target

AE - Top
AE - Center
AE - Center+Top
AE - Full Frame
etc.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Full frame
Center priority
Ignore bottom

sounds like things are looking up over at Dashmellow Lodge ;)

It's not like I needed the Street Guardian. I'm not sure why you're still dwelling on this silly subject but in any event, the original point was that the menu item terms Center Cut and Low Cut need some work, along with the ultimate performance of those settings.

Only lodges we have here is the ones with secret handshakes and under the table dealings taking care of friends.

Street Guardin will have to provide much bigger stickers for me to get laid :D

Too bad there is so little traffic on my street, and on the other side of the street all there is a kindergarden right next to a school. otherwise i could fly a SG banner in my living room window

Only lodges we have here is the ones with secret handshakes and under the table dealings taking care of friends.

Street Guardin will have to provide much bigger stickers for me to get laid :D

Too bad there is so little traffic on my street, and on the other side of the street all there is a kindergarden right next to a school. otherwise i could fly a SG banner in my living room window

It's becoming more and more clear in my three years on DCT that a lot of what is going on here with the marketing and promotion of "certain" cameras and brands is likely all about "secret handshakes and under the table dealings" but that's a subject for a different thread".

But about getting laid Kamar1, how about putting a sticker on your car instead of your living room window....or maybe a nice dating site? Danish babes are supposed to be pretty hot, no?

I dont know, i think it take more efford than i am willing to put into it, and the level of trust i demand from ppl and trust i want ppl to have in me is high.
Thats allways what ruined it for me when i was younger and more outgoing, i have no problem in trusting ppl but then i allways end up getting cheated on, or at best after a while the person reveal hidden sides i cant really deal with, and so its bye bye or at least relegation to a lover level of relationship.

Also i am extremely casual, i can wear the same pair of jeans for a week with no problems, its only the more smell prone clothing that get changed on a far more regular basis :D
And beside my beeing extremely casual, well then i dont dance, and i dont drink, and i dont party, so in general i think i am pretty boring to hang out with unless you have the same interests like i do, or do somthing i can find interesting cuz i am offcourse allways open for trying somthing new.

I dont know, i think it take more efford than i am willing to put into it, and the level of trust i demand from ppl and trust i want ppl to have in me is high.
Thats allways what ruined it for me when i was younger and more outgoing, i have no problem in trusting ppl but then i allways end up getting cheated on, or at best after a while the person reveal hidden sides i cant really deal with, and so its bye bye or at least relegation to a lover level of relationship.

Also i am extremely casual, i can wear the same pair of jeans for a week with no problems, its only the more smell prone clothing that get changed on a far more regular basis :D
And beside my beeing extremely casual, well then i dont dance, and i dont drink, and i dont party, so in general i think i am pretty boring to hang out with unless you have the same interests like i do, or do somthing i can find interesting cuz i am offcourse allways open for trying somthing new.

Your perfect match is out there, all you need to do is try. :) The whole "cheating" thing sort of goes away as we get older. Try it, life may just surprise you. ;)

why cant we just use an icon for the AE settings as a visual to what its all about and will do for each setting?

Like the idea of a visual of some sort, but how practical that would be on the small screen I'm not sure, perhaps show a "live" view with the "area to be metered" overlaid on it?

I do think the terminology should be kept to proper photography/videography terms though, just to keep things easy to understand. If someone doesn't understand a term then they can google it and get a meaningful description.

Like the idea of a visual of some sort, but how practical that would be on the small screen I'm not sure, perhaps show a "live" view with the "area to be metered" overlaid on it?

I do think the terminology should be kept to proper photography/videography terms though, just to keep things easy to understand. If someone doesn't understand a term then they can google it and get a meaningful description.

the AE tables are custom, not really the same as what's used in most cameras, we'll add some further detail in the manual once they're finalised to explain it further

I recently purchased a SG9665GCV2. However, it was delivered with firmware SG20160323.V2. Pier 28 directed me to this group for support, and suggested I update the firmware to address issues I am having with the video quality. I downloaded "SG9665GC - Firmware update - existing firmware versions SG20xxxxxx.V2" from Street Guardian's support site, but the firmware reverted back to version SG20160111.V2. I also downloaded the "SG9665GM SG9665GPS - Firmware update latest" thinking that is the latest firmware, but it downloads as an .RAR file, not as a .BIN. So, is there a better site that has the latest firmware in a .BIN format? Thanks.

I recently purchased a SG9665GCV2. However, it was delivered with firmware SG20160323.V2. Pier 28 directed me to this group for support, and suggested I update the firmware to address issues I am having with the video quality. I downloaded "SG9665GC - Firmware update - existing firmware versions SG20xxxxxx.V2" from Street Guardian's support site, but the firmware reverted back to version SG20160111.V2. I also downloaded the "SG9665GM SG9665GPS - Firmware update latest: thinking that is the latest firmware, but it downloads as an .RAR file, not as a .BIN. So, is there a better site that has the latest firmware in a .BIN format? Thanks.

The firmware on page one of this thread is the latest pre-public beta firmware. This is the one I wanted you to try to improve auto exposure.

The firmware on the street guardian support site is the older public release.

The pre-public beta firmware on page one of this thread is close to becoming public release. The street guardian support page will be updated after that time.

SG9665GM and SG9665GPS is our older 2014 product

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R SG9665GC 1
Brent. SG9665GC 17
A SG9665GC 100
jokiin SG9665GC 24
jokiin SG9665GC 154
Back