SG9665GC V3 vs SGGCX2PRO

bizarrepenguin

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Amazon has the V3 on sale at 130$ against SGGCX2PRO at 200$. Is the extra 70$ worth the upgrade over the V3?

Thanks

X2PRO uses updated hardware which has better low light performance and can support a second camera, the GC is single channel only

The X2PRO have better low light performance ( IMX 322 Vs IMX 291 ) also the X2PRO you can expand to a dual system.

Also, the SGDCX2PRO gives you the option to upgrade to a two-channel (front & rear) system. Given the option, you can at anytime purchase and install the secondary camera!

And GCX2PRO give you 60 FPS if you don't connect a rear camera, the GC - V3 only do 30 FPS

not sure you can, works with the Cellink Neo but from memory the Cellink B doesn't have 3 wire output

not familiar with your model but you'd want the unspliced output cable
They simply connected the dashcam powercable to the unspliced output to enable parking mode with Celllink B instead of having to do it our self, kind of ready for use out of the box

The spliced cable it to suit thinkware, you'd want the unspliced version to connect to the SGX2HW to enable parking mode

The spliced cable it to suit thinkware, you'd want the unspliced version to connect to the SGX2HW to enable parking mode
I see. Do the V3 power cable works with the PRO aswell? If so I may have an easy solution

the hardwire for the SGGCX2PRO is three wire so it can switch to parking mode, that's not supported in the GC

the hardwire for the SGGCX2PRO is three wire so it can switch to parking mode, that's not supported in the GC
I mean the 12 volt power cable, the one that comes with the camera. Sorry for the confusion

the non parking mode power supply is the same on both cameras, for parking mode there is a 3 wire power supply, that does not work on the GC though
Sweet. I will likely go with the PRO but will have to double check on something before

the non parking mode power supply is the same on both cameras, for parking mode there is a 3 wire power supply, that does not work on the GC though
I have another question about parking mode, how does it work with the PRO? Will it save the record in case of an event?

Back