SG9665GC V3 vs SGGCX2PRO

if the G-Sensor is triggered while in parking mode it will save the file to the RO folder the same as it does during normal recordings, there are some further changes coming to parking mode but still a couple of weeks away for those

Hi, another question. The memory card reader that comes with the box of the X2PRO, is it a type C?

Not by default i think, but i think the guys are able to supply one if requested ?

Thru Amazon i think you are tied to the generic bundles which i think are USB A / mini USB as Amazon are just shifting boxes and cant really be bothered with what is inside them.
If you went with one of the local retailers i am sure they could do a swap for you if they have the "C" model in stock.

I have the SGGCX2PRO installed in my car and had the SG9665GC in our previous one. I liked the SG9665GC but like the SGGCX2PRO even more. The parking mode is awesome, image quality is much better, and the low light nighttime footage has a lot less noise. It's such a small price differential between the two. I actually just released this review video for the X2PRO.

I have the SGGCX2PRO installed in my car and had the SG9665GC in our previous one. I liked the SG9665GC but like the SGGCX2PRO even more. The parking mode is awesome, image quality is much better, and the low light nighttime footage has a lot less noise. It's such a small price differential between the two. I actually just released this review video for the X2PRO.
Thanks for an excellent video review. I have been away from this forum for some times, so a bit out of touch with the newest dash cam models, because I am still running the excellent SG9665GC. Just now thinking about maybe one day I would like to replace with a dual cam system with parking mode. Could go cheaper - Viofo129, or more expensive - BlackVue DR-750, but I think I might still stay with Street Guardian due to the excellent support from The Boss (AKA jokiin) :)

Thanks for an excellent video review. I have been away from this forum for some times, so a bit out of touch with the newest dash cam models, because I am still running the excellent SG9665GC. Just now thinking about maybe one day I would like to replace with a dual cam system with parking mode. Could go cheaper - Viofo129, or more expensive - BlackVue DR-750, but I think I might still stay with Street Guardian due to the excellent support from The Boss (AKA jokiin) :)

when the time comes message me for pricing, will look after you

Thats related to the Hz you have on your mains power, we Euro boys have 50 Hz over here, the Americans use 60 Hz, i don't know what you guys use.
It dont always take away the flicker of lights, at least not LED billboards and some car LED lights ( mostly multi LED rear lights )

Thanks, is there anyway to know if it recorded an event without checking in the camera?
Also I am wondering if if I should put the G sensitivity to medium or leave it at low?
Side note, I have it running for one day and I caught a pedestrian almost getting hit by a car -_-

Thanks, is there anyway to know if it recorded an event without checking in the camera?
Also I am wondering if if I should put the G sensitivity to medium or leave it at low?
Side note, I have it running for one day and I caught a pedestrian almost getting hit by a car -_-

There is no event alert, you would need to inspect your car and or card. There is a new beta firmware coming very soon with additional g-sensor settings. (stay tuned)

sweet, I guess the middle button is to manually save an event?

That's correct. It will save the current segment into the RO folder and the 1 before or after depending. 0-50% saves the previous and current segment. 51%-100% saves current segment and next segment.
(so two files are saved each event button press)

Back