SGDCHW for SG9663DC (3-wire hardwire kit to enable PARKING MODE function) Timed & Low Battery Discharge Prevention

Mini ATO Low Profile are out of stock on US Amazon since yesterday, would be great to have them re-stocked. Got SG9663DC on Black Friday but couldn't get SGDCHW in time.

Mini ATO Low Profile are out of stock on US Amazon since yesterday, would be great to have them re-stocked. Got SG9663DC on Black Friday but couldn't get SGDCHW in time.

We just ran out of stock for SGDCHW-TAPLPM bundles. We won't have more ATO Low Profile Mini's until Mid/Late December.

We do have some individual TAPLPM remaining in the Amazon fulfillment warehouse though. (but none at our office)

1543092048728.png

they're in the process of shipping, it's a popular size these days so they ran out quicker than originally anticipated

Is there anything I'm going to have to do when my sg9663dc comes in later this week when I hardwire it in? What firmware will it come with and will I need to upgrade firmware?

not sure which version will be installed as it can vary depending on which warehouse it ships from and when they received their stock but you can check that, V1.35 is the latest, settings wise you'll need to set the power input menu to 3 wire, frequency to 60Hz and set your timezone, anything else is optional

Would it help narrow down what possible firmware might be on my camera if it shipped from Nevada? I'm trying to be as prepared as possible when my camera gets here to hit the ground running and install it.

Would it help narrow down what possible firmware might be on my camera if it shipped from Nevada? I'm trying to be as prepared as possible when my camera gets here to hit the ground running and install it.

Yes if you order direct from our main website, we'll for sure update it to the latest and even pre-configure everything to your localized settings. (Triple QA Checked)
We prefer direct orders too, so we can avoid some of the Amazon fees.
This weekend is the perfect time to order with our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.

I don't really care too much for the parking mode, but would like to retain my 12v socket if possible. Is it possible to hardwire the SG9653DC into the fuse box without the SGDCHW?

Ideally would like to charge my phone and use the dash cam without having to buy a bulky converter to turn my one socket into multiple ones.

I don't really care too much for the parking mode, but would like to retain my 12v socket if possible. Is it possible to hardwire the SG9653DC into the fuse box without the SGDCHW?

Ideally would like to charge my phone and use the dash cam without having to buy a bulky converter to turn my one socket into multiple ones.

Yes you can cut off the male cig plug from the included power supply and hard wire that to switched accessory.

If you aren't interested in hardwiring the camera you can get an extension for cigarette lighter and plug the camera into switch in the back. That's what I originally did when I bought 9663dc.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the SG9663DC dashcam, the hardwire kit (SGDCHW) to add parking mode, and the suction cup mount (SGSCUPMNT) for the SG9663DC, all ordered from the Street Guardian website to take advantage of their Cyber Week deals. Will their holiday discount apply to all 3 of these items as a "kit"?

I'm not sure which fuse type I will need with the hardwire kit, as this will be going into a 2018 Ford F350. I'm guessing the Mini ATO, but can anyone confirm? TIA

@Street Guardian USA can look after you for a bundled deal, work out what fuses you have now and they'll be able to fix you up with the correct type also
This is true. SG was kind enough to modify my order and bundle the sg9663dc and hardwire kit even though I only ordered the camera at first not realizing that I needed the hardwire kit for parking mode. Excellent customer service!!

@Street Guardian USA can look after you for a bundled deal, work out what fuses you have now and they'll be able to fix you up with the correct type also
So what are the next steps for making this direct order happen? I'm new here, so do I wait for Street Guardian to contact me via this Forum?

Back