Shout out to JooVuu

CleanupBoss

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mini 0806; SG 9665GC
I just wanted to share my most recent experience with the customer service at JooVuu.
I returned my Mini 0806 to JooVuu for a relpacement camera and not a refund. I live in the States so I returned my purchase to JooVuu's USA store.
It appeared that JooVuu's USA website was down so I inquired about the status of my order on JooVuu's European website.
I received an immediate reply and after providing some minor details, I had my replacement camera on my doorstep 9 days later! I was very impressed with the speed and profesionalism provided to me by JooVuu's staff.
While we have some excellent vendors on this site, I know that not everyone's experience is possitive. Posting about negative experiences help protect our members and hold our vendors accountable. Nevertheless, I do believe that when we do receive good and timely customer service, we should share that with our fellow members as well.

Hi @CleanupBoss
This is not good enough and I'll get this sorted for you. It has been a bank holiday here in the UK so I do apologise, but this problem seems to stem before then.

Whats your ticket number so we can get this sorted? We do take customer service very serious and unfortunately some do slip through the net but we always strive to get these sorted.

Kind regards,

Joovuu

I believe you misunderstood my post. My point was that JooVuu did an excellent job of taking care of me. You allowed me to return my Mini 0806 to your USA office. When I inquired about the status of my order, you responded by e-mail immediately. You then shipped my replacement Mini 0806 the next day and I recieved it in a little over a week.
The idea behind my post was to let our members know that I received, fast, professional customer service and that I was very pleased with the prompt responses provided by JooVuu.
Thank you again.

Does your new third batch mini 0806 work well?

I'm not all that sure I received a thrid batch 0806 because it came with the January, 2015 firmware. With that being said, I did update to the March,2015 firmware and the Mini 0806 seems to be working fine. I'm not getting the quality photos that @Nigel gets but everything seems to be in focus and all features seem to work. I do like being able to turn off the chime message when the unit turns on/off.

hi @CleanupBoss
Oh god that is terrible, I read that, liked the post and then responded with that! Sorry! It might be time for bed I think!

Thank you for the kind words. It is always nice to hear we are on the right track as it gives us a little extra perk and motivation. That said, we always want to know when we fall short so we can improve and make sure it never happens again. We try to do our best, and we know we occasionally fail but we always do our uttermost to get everything sorted quickly and to the best outcome.

Cheers,

Dan

We have some very reputable suppliers on this forum who not only sell their product but back up their products with advice and help, they are very helpful to us all and join in on the forum with their knowledge and advice & help, we are lucky to have them here, we all know who they are and I for one am pleased they are here with us

Prime example, jooVoo thought it was a complaint and not a complement, he didn’t pass the buck, he took the blame and said this wasn’t good enough and he would be looking in to it, one can’t ask for more, what splendid service

Back