SJ8 Pro 4k@60fps, SJ8 Plus 4K@30fps, SJ8 Air Coming Soon!

Oh, BG's list price of 499.99 is a crock!
BTW, I don't see voice control or GPS listed for the sj8 pro on sjcamhd.com

Seem like others have the same preorder price, online shops have different preorder price windows.
Should now start selling May ( no date )

The touchscreen layout looks suspiciously like my Yi 4k+ screen.

It say they have a dual GUI, traditional and one with a apple feel to it,,,,,, i know which one i would use.

Yup! A sexy UI choice! But where did "voice control " go?
Early on I read that the cam would not have the GPS function, but it would have voice control. What happened?
Yi tech.is still leading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, at least as far as my knowledge of exotic cultures and belief systems go.

I need Lakshmi to take favor of me, i need a goddess to build a alter for, and she is the kind i need :love:

Yeah its not the same if some one take your good ideas and use them, maybe ebven bettering them, but R&D as said most prevailing, that's not good.

They say in the future Denmark are going to live by our intellect and expertise on some things, but with R&D i thing we Danes are looking at a bleak future cuz all we got and all we know, anyone can copy with 1 hand tied to the back.

Industrial espionage!
On Stalin's orders, an interned American Boeing B 29 was reverse-engineered and the
Russians built their Tu 4 bomber! Sometimes it is impossible to protect your technology from theft!

Last edited by a moderator:
At least the Russians made their TU-95 bomber so loud you could stand i Nevada and hear it take off in Russia :giggle:

Sometimes it is impossible to protect your technology from theft!

Indeed most things are already out there in the open, so you should not expect much from that in the future, cuz if some one need it they will just copy it or force you to sell it at rock bottom prices.

I cant see how Denmark can live on intellect in the future, 13 Danes have gotten a Nobel prize over time, and few of them in the field of science.
Generally i think we too are too stupid, again and again missing out on a good thing, mostly due to complacency and fear of radical change.
And again and again progress in culture and science have happened from major disruptive events, so really we should embrace those instead of fearing them.

The Danish parliament, if you put a turbine on those suckers and turned on the sprinklers i am sure they could generate a few megawatts. :giggle:

That's what you get with "thinking first and last of re-election" pols! So, we have a non-political Pres. Trump and the dinosaurs in the swamp hate the coming changes!
We will throw out of office many denizens until we take back control of our future!!
And damn the communist agit./prop.news media!

Guys, this area is about the SJ8, not politics. I see enough debates going on elsewhere. I don't want to have wade through it here, too.

:) i wish some local people would be as quiet as Sjcam are at the moment :)

I want that Sj8 out of the bag.

I've heard a bit of quiet noise behind the stage curtain. It's really just a "sign of life" with zero details or dates. At least the SJ8 has stopped being vapor-ware.

:) i wish some local people would be as quiet as Sjcam are at the moment :)

I want that Sj8 out of the bag.
Chinese distributors are pre-selling the sj8, why is the company silent on our forum?

I've heard a bit of quiet noise behind the stage curtain. It's really just a "sign of life" with zero details or dates. At least the SJ8 has stopped being vapor-ware.
'not living up to expectations-What happened to voice control and GPS which have been blogged about by sellers?
Voice control is not touted on Sjcamhd.com.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kamkar SJ8 2
kamkar SJ8 12
TechTronic9000 SJ8 5
Back