SJCAM SJ5000x Elite Sony IMX078 2k Gyro Action Cam - Releasing Soon

I'm interested in pre order the SJ5000X
I live in Portugal and you declare the product price at 29$. That's good:).
Question:
The declared price is visible in the package? otherwise will be stucked
Last time I bought from China was a mobile and they have declared the same price, but wasn't visible
When the product arrived it was stucked in the import section and I was contacted by DHL that I had to payed them
to managed the situation , of course I payed them.

I think for free shipping there will be a customs declaration form on the outside of the package. I am not sure about DHL.

Customs sometimes opens the package and checks the prices online so there is no real way to say that you will not have to pay import taxes.

The best we can do is to declare a $30 or $40 value.

Maybe a better option for those who are in Europe and are worrying about tax is to wait for our resellers in Europe to stock. They also pay 21% import tax though so the price would probably be the price or higher than ours.

I'm assuming the people complaining about import tax don't complain about people avoiding paying their taxes?

Hi guys,
just registered to ask the only question with no answer here (or may be I've done not enough search). The question is why there is no ability to capture native (not interpolated) 4k video (3840x2160) at 24-25fps with 12MP sony cmos?

Hi guys,
just registered to ask the only question with no answer here (or may be I've done not enough search). The question is why there is no ability to capture native (not interpolated) 4k video (3840x2160) at 24-25fps with 12MP sony cmos?

Only if you settle for timelapse, you can take multiple photos and join them together, but you will have a fast forward video.

The question is why there is no ability to capture native (not interpolated) 4k video (3840x2160) at 24-25fps with 12MP sony cmos?
It is limited by the chipset, if it is real 4K, I think the price will be double.

It is limited by the chipset, if it is real 4K, I think the price will be double.

I find it's not really the price that is the problem for true 4k but actually for getting an MOQ that does not cost about 1-2million USD.

SJCAM SJ5000x Elite will begin shipping tonight. We will only ship 100 units tonight so please be patient for tracking number. We will email tracking once your order ships.

Orders will be shipped out in the order they were received.

Please do not bombard us with email or online chats regarding shipping as it will only slow the process down.

Hopefully, we should have all SJCamHd.com pre-orders shipped out by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

SJCO

Do you already have some camera to performance a review? I really like to watch a review. thanks

Thanks a lot, when do you will record some videos? I really like to see the quality of image.

Hopefully tomorrow. I hope they leave us a sample unit as all the units sold out. will request unit.

Am I the only one noticing that prices for both Elite and 5000x went up for 10$ after the originally announced at 139$?
@sjcam_official can you confirm that RRP will be 149$ for both models? If so, wouldn't it make more sense for 5000x to be cheaper as its obviously inferior?
I am trying to constantly update info on these cameras, but is is getting harder and harder to follow up with changes.
Also I notified GearBest about the RRP, so they updated the price, thank me later. ;)

@pedrodanny the customs will disregard the invoice on the camera box, the will ask you for the original invoice and paypal recipt for you to pay taxes...

@pedrodanny the customs will disregard the invoice on the camera box, the will ask you for the original invoice and paypal recipt for you to pay taxes...

if customs think you are cheating don't think they won't search online to find the real price, happens more often than you'd think

Back