SJCAM SJ5000x Elite Sony IMX078 2k Gyro Action Cam - Releasing Soon

The Sj5000x shipped out last night. Most of you should be receiving tracking numbers now :)

UPDATE: It turns out that the we were only able to ship orders that were placed between October 24 to the 31st (around 200 units).

We will resume shipping for November 1 to present orders once more stock arrives.

We will enter October Pre-order tracking numbers in several hours.

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Am I the only one noticing that prices for both Elite and 5000x went up for 10$ after the originally announced at 139$?
@sjcam_official can you confirm that RRP will be 149$ for both models? If so, wouldn't it make more sense for 5000x to be cheaper as its obviously inferior?
I am trying to constantly update info on these cameras, but is is getting harder and harder to follow up with changes.
Also I notified GearBest about the RRP, so they updated the price, thank me later. ;)

I am not sure where the $139 price cam from as the SJ5000x Elite was also $149.

The Limited Edition was really limited and is no longer in production. The only camera to update info on is the SJ5000x Elite Edition

Thank you sjcam_official for al the updates!

If i order today when do you think it is going to be shipped? The website says al the order until the 11-11 are shiped the 13e.

Thank you!

Thank you sjcam_official for al the updates!

If i order today when do you think it is going to be shipped? The website says al the order until the 11-11 are shiped the 13e.

Thank you!

We have caught up on a lot of the pre-orders.

There would still be a 2-3 day handling time as these are being manufactured on the assembly line as we speak.

We have free and express shipping options so you can choose the one you prefer.

remember to checkout from the store link here: shop.sjcamhd.com

BR,

SJCO

Great thank you! Do you also get an tracking number if you choose the optione free shipping?

I cant wait to get my hands on the new camera :)

Hello,

Could you tell me what European resellers have made the order of this camera and how can I contact them?

Thanks.

Great thank you! Do you also get an tracking number if you choose the optione free shipping?

I cant wait to get my hands on the new camera :)

Yes, you will receive a tracking number if you ordered using Free shipping. When did you order? We should be entering tracking numbers tonight and tomorrow...

Hello,

Could you tell me what European resellers have made the order of this camera and how can I contact them?

Thanks.

We have not started shipping wholesale orders out. Only retail orders through SJCamHD.com/store shop.

We can email you a reseller in Europe if you like. We will also add International contacts to our new site once it launches next week.

We have not started shipping wholesale orders out. Only retail orders through SJCamHD.com/store shop.

We can email you a reseller in Europe if you like. We will also add International contacts to our new site once it launches next week.
Yes if could give me a contact of your reseller on Europe I will really appreciate. Thanks

Yes if could give me a contact of your reseller on Europe I will really appreciate. Thanks
Okay, we will check and get back to you. i think you can contact cusoontrade from spain.

I think that the cusoontrade just do the transportation.

our new site will be launching tomorrow. please check sjcamhd.com tomorrow.

Thanks

Thanks for your hard work! Got my tracking # yesterday with an ETA of Monday. What is the status update on Gearbest? Now their price is $121.99. May I receive a partial credit once they ship or not? I bought 4 of these from you guys.

Thanks,

Evan

It is really strange with gearbest is doing.

Selling the camera for that low price, but i think they don't have it in store because i see no revieuws or anything that somebody got there SJ5000x

It is really strange with gearbest is doing.

Selling the camera for that low price, but i think they don't have it in store because i see no revieuws or anything that somebody got there SJ5000x

Correct. No one has received a tracking yet but waiting another day or two for saving almost $30 per cam. That $120 in savings for me and enough to get 5 instead of 4. I'm curious whether they will end up shipping or not.

Yes me two. Did you order 4 with JSCAMhd?

Back